Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
soz.
they are beyond help, coz they don't want help
Sadly I think you're right, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't really agree with you here. I think its fair to say that some people do gain from war, so it is in some people's interests for there to be war. IMO 'They wouldn't want an attack' is not a good enough reason to prove it was real.

The main reasons I feel we know the towers weren't destroyed by explosives are:

Thousands of eye witnesses and live tv crews watched the jets hit the towers.
We know that the resulting fires were huge, and burning at a high temperature.
We know that at that temperature steel loses its strength.
We can see the towers collapse from the top - the bottom half of the towers stay in place as the tops fall down - the opposite of buildings destroyed with explosives.
When watching (much smaller) buildings brought down by explosives, you can hear huge explosions immediately before the collapse - those explosions are missing from the collapse of all towers in 9/11.
To place the explosives in the towers would have taken a lot of time and visible work, which people working there would have noticed. It would also have taken a lot of people who knew they'd be murdering thousands, and they would need to be silenced. That's not realistic.

Therefore it makes sense that the buildings were destroyed due to the jets crashing into them, and the idea of the buildings being destroyed by explosives is clearly false.

Far too plausible.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
A friend of mine became vegan in the last year or so and recently started talking to me about the possibility of a flat earth, and attributed this open-mindedness to what he's been eating.

It was as worrying as it was funny. He genuinely considers his way of thinking to be a level above the majority of people. The return of flat-earth believers is the next vegan. You heard it here first.

Be careful what you eat (or don't eat). It turned my mate in to a ****ing idiot.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
A friend of mine became vegan in the last year or so and recently started talking to me about the possibility of a flat earth, and attributed this open-mindedness to what he's been eating.

It was as worrying as it was funny. He genuinely considers his way of thinking to be a level above the majority of people. The return of flat-earth believers is the next vegan. You heard it here first.

Be careful what you eat (or don't eat). It turned my mate in to a ****ing idiot.

would you like black pud with that?
oooh! yes please!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There were quite a lot of reports of what people felt were explosions and/or detonation charges when the buildings came down
There was fuel in the buildings, there should have been some explosions. Many thousands of tons of falling steel and concrete etc is also going to make some noise. The events were filmed by thousands of people too, but the explosions to destroy the towers are absent from all footage.

and they continue to be the only steel structured buildings to ever collapse from fire
And presumably the only towers to have jets fly into them.
and to be fair the fires were not even that big compared to some we have seen before and since.
Really? Well I'd certainly like to see the towers that had bigger fires, have you got links?
Most of the energy was expelled outside the building on impact in fireballs
That sounds highly unlikely. The fuel went into the buildings, a fireball doesn't use that much energy.
and people were able to stand in the gaping holes left by the planes
That too sounds highly unlikely, can you show evidence of that please.
I do struggle to see how those people could have withstood temperatures which are said to have been hot enough to weaken steel.
Agreed, I don't think that happened.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
There was fuel in the buildings, there should have been some explosions. Many thousands of tons of falling steel and concrete etc is also going to make some noise. The events were filmed by thousands of people too, but the explosions to destroy the towers are absent from all footage.

And presumably the only towers to have jets fly into them.
Really? Well I'd certainly like to see the towers that had bigger fires, have you got links?
That sounds highly unlikely. The fuel went into the buildings, a fireball doesn't use that much energy.
That too sounds highly unlikely, can you show evidence of that please.
Agreed, I don't think that happened.

the only towers to have jets fly into them, and
i'ld like to see towers with bigger fires in them,
absolute comedy gold. :facep:laugh::cry:alm:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It's good to know, as a human race, the 9/11 horrors has mainly taught us that conspiracy theories are designed and setup to corrupt the minds of weak and easily influenced lost souls.

Knowledge is power.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
little bit cheeky i know, but how old is he and what is his role in life?

25, and he's a box monkey in the warehouse.
Very little ambition and smokes copious amounts of the devil's lettuce, which explains the vast majority of his ramblings.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's good to know, as a human race, the 9/11 horrors has mainly taught us that conspiracy theories are designed and setup to corrupt the minds of weak and easily influenced lost souls.

Knowledge is power.

But do you not find that the responsibility of knowing that only you and me know what's going on bears heavily on you?

I know It does on me :smile:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Mods - can we merge this with the 'Labour voters are political dimwits...' thread.............

.......and maybe shove it into 'Other Stuff'?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
But do you not find that the responsibility of knowing that only you and me know what's going on bears heavily on you?

I know It does on me :smile:

I don't understand why everyone cares so much about it? Honestly, even if we were invaded by aliens tomorrow, I'd still probably have a shower, brush my teeth, eat some cereal and go to work. No big deal. It's not exactly Ronan Keating asking you to go on holiday with him!

Regardless if you believe in this shit or not, you all seem slightly obsessed with it. It's no coincidence that you know every single conspiracy...

Take some wise advice- Life is a Rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Even the flat earthies don’t understand their own conspiracy

9E273966-6B87-409E-B539-AC131592CE3E.png

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I work with a conspiracy nut job and he's a proper helmet with this stuff. It's like a constant, unstoppable torrent of garbage coming out of his mouth every day at work.
9/11 was an inside job, explosives in the buildings etc.
Moon landing was staged.
JFK assassination was a big cover up.
That's the bog standard stuff, then he'll really make himself look like a real crayon eater with guff like:
The Egyptians were in contact with aliens.
The earth is flat and all images from space are propaganda.
The moon doesn't actually exist, it's a hologram.

I've never met anyone as staggeringly consumed by total numptification and baffoonary with such disregard for common sense.

I will use the term "crayon eater" in future if that's ok with you. Splendid term of abuse.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Th only conspiracy theory I have any time for is that the fourth plane on 9/11 was shot down.

Would make sense, the military know it has been hijacked, they have no idea where it is headed and everyone on the plane is going to die anyway and potentially lots more on the ground.

So they decide to shoot it down over an uninhabited area.

Then the natural reaction of government is to deny involvement even though everyone would accept the action as necessary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here