Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC FANTASY FOOTBALL League 17-18 Season

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Anyone know haw many players have signed up as Brighton fans on the main league ? I'd like to know how my 4,000 th's place fits in with the whole number ta

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Anyone know haw many players have signed up as Brighton fans on the main league ? I'd like to know how my 4,000 th's place fits in with the whole number ta

There's at least 18,732

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
The amount players cost confuses me greatly. Murray has more point than Kane so far this season, yet Kane's price remains the same and Murray's has dropped 0.1m. How the hell does that work?

Price rises/falls are determined by how many players have transferred that player in or out that day. So, Kane, with his high ownership % (30%) compared to Murray's (0.4%) means that it will take way more people transferring him out for his price to fall. Murray's low ownership means that it takes way less for him to drop in value.

http://www.fplstatistics.co.uk/ is a great way of tracking this.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Dilemma time....... I have Wayne Rooney in my team, what's the opinion on his mindset after the DUI charge, plus Coleen preggers and "Fuming " plus the kiss and tell from his gold-digger date that night ? Should I drop him or will he come back and score a hatful despite the critics and the stress he's under ?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Good to see Gross at the top of the points scored for all Midfielders.

The current highest scoring team for the week (well, after last night) has three Albion players - with Gross earning 21 points as captain. :bowdown:

Witney Seagull

Sep 23, 2016

As at today there are 25,771 players in the "Brighton Fans" league.

However, I think the bottom 10 can be disregarded as they have total scores of -154 to 7.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Does anyone have experience of starting a Head to Head League...?

We have signed up ten players but there is no sign of any fixtures for GW6. When can we expect them to be generated?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Looking forward to Kane getting me some serious pointage this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here