Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An interesting Phenomena

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have noticed that the level of blind confidence with which an NSC poster's opinions are put forward as fact (positively or negatively) is directly and inversely proportional to three things

1/ Their experience and knowledge of football

2/ Their experience and knowledge of dealing with large sums of money

3/ Their experience and knowledge of dealing with complex negotiations

:bigwave::cheers::drink:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm afraid it's just apparent that half of NSC has a "tit mode" switch. Plenty of normal posters appear to have switched into this mode after two games, simply because we lost them both.

They are easy to spot. They are the ones who have written off a £5m keeper with impeccable credentials after two games, or who want to sack Winstanley or anyone else they've heard of in the recruitment team simply because one of their targets have failed a medical.

Do not confuse these people with our perma-tits of which there are many.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
5: The FACT that real adults don't, or adults shouldn't ever, wear replica footie shirts.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Shouldn't it be either "an interesting phenomenon" or "some interesting phenomena"?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Please, please, please : "phenomena" is plural. It's an interesting phenomenon FFS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hughton out!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm afraid it's just apparent that half of NSC has a "tit mode" switch. Plenty of normal posters appear to have switched into this mode after two games, simply because we lost them both.

They are easy to spot. They are the ones who have written off a £5m keeper with impeccable credentials after two games, or who want to sack Winstanley or anyone else they've heard of in the recruitment team simply because one of their targets have failed a medical.

Do not confuse these people with our perma-tits of which there are many.

Not half as much as the tits that refuse to see Ryan's 3 in-a-row 'bads' or why people might expect a little more from a FIVE MILLION POUND keeper. Thank heavens our strike force compensates. Oh...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If Hughton doesn't start Dunning and Kruger tomorrow I'll be leading the calls for his sacking.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not half as much as the tits that refuse to see Ryan's 3 in-a-row 'bads' or why people might expect a little more from a FIVE MILLION POUND keeper. Thank heavens our strike force compensates. Oh...
He has played TWO league games you muppet. Don't worry though, you're just the sort I expected to be on his back by now.

I'm sorry you expected instant results. But like Stockdale here, or Loris at Spurs, or De Gea at Man United or probably many other keepers, it doesn't always happen. Take a view late October.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here