Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble in the Villa Stands

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We all saw what happened in the North Stand which I assume was our fans found out, looked like it kicked off in the Holte End as well.

Hope our fans are all ok

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Big group of us sitting together from the 1874 Lounge and an exec box of Albion right behind us, and Bloom, Barber et al next to us as well.

We got a fair bit of attention when we celebrated the goal but not too bad. Some police appeared to keep an eye on things for a while.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Big group of us sitting together from the 1874 Lounge and an exec box of Albion right behind us, and Bloom, Barber et al next to us as well.

We got a fair bit of attention when we celebrated the goal but not too bad. Some police appeared to keep an eye on things for a while.

Erm that I think was my exec box one our lot got a bit over excited :)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

That part is usually OK as there is an allocation at almost every ground for away ''Geusts'' of Directors and Coaching staff. So home fans sitting round those areas must get used to having away fans around them.

There were a few bits in the Holt End and the North Stand where there were Corporate Brighton Groups. The Brighton fans didn't hold back in celebrating I heard. Police apparently dealt with them quite good as well. Apart from one Brighton fan who was on his own celebrating. Poor lad must be nursing a sore jaw this evening.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Yep, we were just along to your left with another smaller group of BHA. I was surprised by the verocity of Villa fans celebrating their equaliser. If they do that against us, I'm steering we'll clear of the Brum derby! They absolutely went mental not in a joyous way but a f uck you, aggressive hatred way. Like it was their Cup Final and we've had a long history of trouble with 'em. For a team finishing 13th with nothing to play for, it was a bit bizarre. Pure jealousy I reckon. Anyway, fair play to them. If we were in their position the Amex would have been empty long before their late equaliser. For a nothing goal in a nothing game I genuienly haven't seen such wild celebrations by home fans we were sat amongst. Had all the relevance of an Alex Revell pre season equaliser against Aldershot. Yet they went ballistic! Weird! Just weird!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yep, we were just along to your left with another smaller group of BHA. I was surprised by the verocity of Villa fans celebrating their equaliser. If they do that against us, I'm steering we'll clear of the Brum derby! They absolutely went mental not in a joyous way but a f uck you, aggressive hatred way. Like it was their Cup Final and we've had a long history of trouble with 'em. For a team finishing 13th with nothing to play for, it was a bit bizarre. Pure jealousy I reckon. Anyway, fair play to them. If we were in their position the Amex would have been empty long before their late equaliser. For a nothing goal in a nothing game I genuienly haven't seen such wild celebrations by home fans we were sat amongst. Had all the relevance of an Alex Revell pre season equaliser against Aldershot. Yet they went ballistic! Weird! Just weird!

Its the only fun they can have in their miserable city

#1910revenge

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I was in the North Upper and saw a fair few ejected.
The Villa fans around us knew who we were but we kept our goal celebration low key.
They did not like us being in there.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Has anyone heard that our own Lenny Rider was attacked?
My daughter has seen something on Facebook, but it's not entirely clear.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
so what happened? saw the big bloke in black chuck some punches and a ginger lad run in and chuck a few. can't have been one of ours in the middle of that lot surely?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
so what happened? saw the big bloke in black chuck some punches and a ginger lad run in and chuck a few. can't have been one of ours in the middle of that lot surely?

Looked like one of ours went over the barriers and went into their North end.......which prompted the angry ginger in the white tee shirt to get a bit annoyed ?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Looked like one of ours went over the barriers and went into their North end.......which prompted the angry ginger in the white tee shirt to get a bit annoyed ?

:rave: what made him bolt into their end? pretty random considering their 'end' had been average up until then.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

There's been little to celebrate with Villa, the season has been a disaster which the threat of relegation at one point. I guess stopping us winning the league gave some joy, but as you say for them its irrelvant

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
There was a couple of us in the Doug Ellis Stand by the halfway line and when Muzza banged the pen in the bloke behind us went "YES " them apologised profusely
Me and my lad were sat on our hands smirking to death

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here