Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Fatty

D

Deleted User X18H

My brother is 35 years old and has learning difficulties. No other company would give him the time of the day apart from mcdonalds. My brother is a cleaner, and has been employed for 8 years now. He is trying and he has all the support he needs from management. To call peoples divs is wrong. Its this attitude that stinks, like the time people threw rubbish out of their car and told my brother to pick it up. That ruined my brother for a few weeks, myself and his manager worked hard to get him back on track. A lot of companies should take a leaf out of mcdonalds book when it comes to training and helping people.

Does he work at Burgess Hill ?

D

Deleted User X18H

My brother is 35 years old and has learning difficulties. No other company would give him the time of the day apart from mcdonalds. My brother is a cleaner, and has been employed for 8 years now. He is trying and he has all the support he needs from management. To call peoples divs is wrong. Its this attitude that stinks, like the time people threw rubbish out of their car and told my brother to pick it up. That ruined my brother for a few weeks, myself and his manager worked hard to get him back on track. A lot of companies should take a leaf out of mcdonalds book when it comes to training and helping people.

Does he work at Burgess Hill ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
6 cheeseburgers between 4. 1 for you 1 for you 1 for you and 3 for the one who is slim by Fatty Arbuckle standards

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
My brother is 35 years old and has learning difficulties. To call peoples divs is wrong. Its this attitude that stinks,

No one is calling your brother a div, I use that term when someone makes a mistake; like me putting the grill on yesterday when I should have put the oven on. Just a bit of a divvy thing to do.

Whether you like McDonald's or not (and guess what my surname is), they are a fantastic company who do a lot for any community. Did you know for example that they fund apartments opposite the RSCH? My mates had very premature twins last year and they were able to stay in the apartment there at no cost to them for about 5 months. It made things so easy for them. So next time you visit a McD's, please stick a few coins in the pot on the counter.

Back to the big boned family; sorry but I've no time for these idiots. Mama Cass is obviously holding a grudge and comes across as a complete binner. Let's hope all the precious kiddies get their veggies served up today.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
No one is calling your brother a div, I use that term when someone makes a mistake; like me putting the grill on yesterday when I should have put the oven on. Just a bit of a divvy thing to do.

Whether you like McDonald's or not (and guess what my surname is), they are a fantastic company who do a lot for any community. Did you know for example that they fund apartments opposite the RSCH? My mates had very premature twins last year and they were able to stay in the apartment there at no cost to them for about 5 months. It made things so easy for them. So next time you visit a McD's, please stick a few coins in the pot on the counter.

Back to the big boned family; sorry but I've no time for these idiots. Mama Cass is obviously holding a grudge and comes across as a complete binner. Let's hope all the precious kiddies get their veggies served up today.

Binner! I've not heard that one for a while, will try and reintroduce it to my vocabulary ASAP.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Binner! I've not heard that one for a while, will try and reintroduce it to my vocabulary ASAP.

I wondered if someone would like that. I love describing people as such.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
And a Diet Coke, please.

This is what I found most amusing during my short time working in McDonald's. Some CHUBSTER would come up and order a LARGE Big Mac Meal, with an EXTRA cheeseburger, and then ask for a DIET Coke. Obviously they are just trying to watch their weight.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This is what I found most amusing during my short time working in McDonald's. Some CHUBSTER would come up and order a LARGE Big Mac Meal, with an EXTRA cheeseburger, and then ask for a DIET Coke. Obviously they are just trying to watch their weight.

In fairness that's probably better option that the mountain of sugar. Everyone knows a McDonalds cheeseburger has less calories than a croissant don't they? Don't they? There's a huge variation in Burgers calorie count and I believe McDonalds cheeseburgers are one of the smallest compared to eg five guys etc.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
In fairness that's probably better option that the mountain of sugar. Everyone knows a McDonalds cheeseburger has less calories than a croissant don't they? Don't they? There's a huge variation in Burgers calorie count and I believe McDonalds cheeseburgers are one of the smallest compared to eg five guys etc.

Is that comparison by per 100g or per unit? McDs cheeseburgers are tiny, so not really surprising they have less calories than many things. Wonder how long they're going to keep you from being hungry though.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Jesus there are some nasty pieces of sh*t on that argus site

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Seems a bit rich to be selling burgers for a living and the. Laughing at them. But I don't believe this happened.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
g07M8aa.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here