Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That **** in the Palace shirt at the Lewes game

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Only by the same idiots that react the same, the normal Palace fans would by laughing at the immature reaction.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Is it a silly thing to do? Yeah, probably.

It's a thing to literally give a flying **** about? No, not if you have any sort of life priorities.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is it a silly thing to do? Yeah, probably.

It's a thing to literally give a flying **** about? No, not if you have any sort of life priorities.

What a stupid, stupid comment. It's even more stupid than the one by a previous poster who somehow compares liking a band with liking a football team or the one who said that little things shouldn't annoy people because there's ISIS in the world. If you should only concern yourself with things that matter in your life then you should give up supporting a football club. In fact give up with football altogether because it doesn't really matter and you could be doing something more worthwhile with your time.

I'd also point out that you've read a thread, been concerned enough about it to log on and then posted a view about something you say you don't give a flying f*ck about because it's not a priority to you. You still expressed a view despite it not being a priority. 99% of all threads started on NSC are about things that don't really matter and I'm willing to bet that you're just as guilty as me of being irritated by something that plenty of people couldn't give a damn about so please, get off your high horse.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a stupid, stupid comment. It's even more stupid than the one by a previous poster who somehow compares liking a band with liking a football team or the one who said that little things shouldn't annoy people because there's ISIS in the world. If you should only concern yourself with things that matter in your life then you should give up supporting a football club. In fact give up with football altogether because it doesn't really matter and you could be doing something more worthwhile with your time.

I'd also point out that you've read a thread, been concerned enough about it to log on and then posted a view about something you say you don't give a flying f*ck about because it's not a priority to you. You still expressed a view despite it not being a priority. 99% of all threads started on NSC are about things that don't really matter and I'm willing to bet that you're just as guilty as me of being irritated by something that plenty of people couldn't give a damn about so please, get off your high horse.

Chill out Buzzer !

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I love my football club with a passion and and view NSC quite a bit and sometimes post when things either interest me or annoy me. The difference is that I think my love the albion Is higher than an hated to all things Palace, which you seem to be. I love our rivalry and have loads of Palace mates and we have banter. Let's leave it that you have some issues about and most normal people don't and I have a bit more reality in life as to what really matters and someone wearing another teams shirt is not up there on my annoyance list, sorry.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

I think you've proven my point 100%. :lolol:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I love my football club with a passion and and view NSC quite a bit and sometimes post when things either interest me or annoy me. The difference is that I think my love the albion Is higher than an hated to all things Palace, which you seem to be. I love our rivalry and have loads of Palace mates and we have banter. Let's leave it that you have some issues about and most normal people don't and I have a bit more reality in life as to what really matters and someone wearing another teams shirt is not up there on my annoyance list, sorry.

Totally agree with above.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Let's leave it that you have some issues about and most normal people don't

Haha! You're the one with the 'watching football is like watching a band' analogy aren't you? If you think that's true then I'd respectfully suggest that you're not quite so normal as you claim.

APalace Fan

Jan 6, 2015
I would hope bha wouldnt slap a shirter around although I did witness Palace mongs foaming at the mouth over a couple of middle aged scarfers outside Selhurst once.

If that is true, they are indeed 'mongs', as was any weed fan having a go at a shirter in Lewes.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I've merely read the thread, I'm pretty sure you have too. Lots of people recounting things that don't matter but annoy them. Your number of contributions seems pertinent, ironic even.

i can't stand Alanis Morisette

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You should have just complained to his carer, or responsible adult if his attire offended you, and maybe they would dress him more appropriately next time

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
It was a moronic thing to do and it met with a predictably moronic response. The bloke wanted to provoke people, obviously, so why not simply ignore him or be polite to him? Indifference and politeness would have been too much for his tiny mind to cope with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here