Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
They did not look like a united team out there today.

I feared we might lose out by a goal in a tight contest, I really did not expect us to be so outplayed. That was the worst performance of the season, we were made to look very poor by an average side and we never looked up for it. Very disappointed and trying to calm down.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I thought we were gonna lose that one. Let's face it we haven't had a bad run until now. I think people are overreacting because we've had some good games this season. Onwards and upwards.

I don't see an over reaction. What didn't we learn from Liverpool pressing last week? We play a full back as a wing forward. That to me sucks of taking a point. At Huddersfield? Seriously? To much respect for a team we need to beat. Go with the mindset of one point and getting zero doesn't look to bad. Sorry that was a dire performance of hoping to defend for a point, it was bloody awful. As bad as any team I have watched this season in the Prem, including Palace and West Ham. If we want to carry on in this vein we will get relegated. We have three, maybe four dangerous wingers and play none of them. Thanks CH, thanks for telling us what we were going to do before it even started. I feel sorry for those that spend their hard earnt to go watch that dross.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
I get f....d off reading about Palace on a match day thread as I dont care how they get on. Back to us this must be one of our worst performances this season and it was down to CH getting it completely wrong to start with.

To be fair I think a fellow who populates this board with the volume of inane drivel that you do is the last person who should be taking issue with a handful of posts about our rivals.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Radio commentary on National Radio said Bong has a knee injury.
Knockaert Disciplinary also confirmed

Knocky's petulance on the pitch is really frustrating at times. I can well believe him being on a disciplinary because to be fair to him, he is a winner, and with the team on a bad run I can just imagine him throwing all his toys out of his pram.

Fair enough if CH wants to discipline Knocky, but starting Schelotto in that position today was a big mistake.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
When did we last score from open play?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Against Stoke. nearly 4.5 games ago. This is the worry; teams get relegated generally because not scoing enough rather than conceding too many. We have hardly looked like scoring from open play, or even from a set piece, in last 4. It can all change quickly so not panic stations yet, but the vibes are negative.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I thought we were gonna lose that one. Let's face it we haven't had a bad run until now. I think people are overreacting because we've had some good games this season. Onwards and upwards.

Over reacting. Those like me who have spent over £200 to watch that shite have every right

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Well that was a great way to spend a bitterly cold winter's afternoon [emoji849] still at least the coach is warm [emoji106][emoji838]⚪️[emoji838]. Worst performance I have seen this season though [emoji17]. Huddersfield wanted it so much more than us.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Haven’t read the thread as was at the game, absolutely piss poor today. We offered nothing going forward, midfield was no where near good enough and weak at the back. Struggling to think of a worst performance in last few seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Haven’t read the thread as was at the game, absolutely piss poor today. We offered nothing going forward, midfield was no where near good enough and weak at the back. Struggling to think of a worst performance in last few seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Huddersfield away last season?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Over reacting. Those like me who have spent over £200 to watch that shite have every right
Totally agree. That performance, Knockheart's disciplinary and some can't be bothered attitudes is alarming.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Against Stoke. nearly 4.5 games ago. This is the worry; teams get relegated generally because not scoing enough rather than conceding too many. We have hardly looked like scoring from open play, or even from a set piece, in last 4. It can all change quickly so not panic stations yet, but the vibes are negative.

I think we are in a much better position than we could have been with the attacking options that we currently have.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I think we are in a much better position than we could have been with the attacking options that we currently have.

I agree but, of course, it depends upon whether or not TB is prepared to invest in January.

It is really no surprise what is happening, no matter how good or otherwise our defence is, we need to have an attacking force which can take off some of the pressure - if the defence don't have any respite then expect to see what is currently occurring !

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Utter shite.

1-0-1.gif
1-0-2.gif

2-0-one.gif
20171209---Copy.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here