[Football] Lunar Rainbow

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Good view down Preston Park
893b5b5172f3179c50ad6dfe4d5b2640.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thanks it does look great
and thanks to [MENTION=28056]bn9 bha[/MENTION] for making me look like a nobber :p

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
This thread took a turn I wasnt expecting. Brilliant stuff ����������

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Well I feel real dumb now she laughed at me and told me it was clearly fake didnt set the telescope up and I am a dumb arse;

Thanks for that :lol:

I have had a bad day at work but you have had me laughing out loud this evening, I'm sorry I didn't expect you to take me seriously with the photo :smile:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I have had a bad day at work but you have had me laughing out loud this evening, I'm sorry I didn't expect you to take me seriously with the photo :smile:

lol
Neither did the lady I am chatting too
I am a mug you have a bad sense of humour like mine I have been double wammied tonight and I blame YOU

I would fcking block you if it werent funny tw@t in the nicest possible way lol :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
lol
Neither did the lady I am chatting too
I am a mug you have a bad sense of humour like mine I have been double wammied tonight and I blame YOU

I would fcking block you if it werent funny tw@t in the nicest possible way lol :)

My sons don't fall for my jokes anymore, I had one of them changing channels on the TV by touching the sky index when he was small, he didn't realise I was standing behind him with the TV remote.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here