• Kept the money, chuck wallet

Votes: 35 21.0%
  • Hand it in

Votes: 132 79.0%

• Total voters

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I've slowed down a bit today got some electrical work to do and build furniture....

20171007_115027.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It gets better on Saturday morning jumped on a bus to Gatwick had a few beers in Wetherspoons talking to Spurs fan around my age who was delayed 24 hours so was going to Brighton for WBA but don't think he'd get a ticket. Got a train to Hampden Park for a late breakfast with Louise. We got tattoos done there then back to hers for night of debauchery before walking out in bright sunshine down to the park for another breakfast by the lake. Then onto Eastbourne Rugby Club where I'm joining the over 35s and help train under 12s which I did when living over that way ten years ago. They wouldn't allow me a beer as they could clearly see major damage so I walked to the DGH instead.

Only missing an arrest, and you'd have a full house :bowdown:

(albeit I'd be REALLY surprised if you also had time to play a bit of Bingo during all that)

You can call the film of the book "Whitelion and I" :lolol:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Only missing an arrest, and you'd have a full house :bowdown:

(albeit I'd be REALLY surprised if you also had time to play a bit of Bingo during all that)

You can call the film of the book "Whitelion and I" :lolol:

There is a tale to that as an addendum. The night before Newcastle I was in Grace in North Street. Had a few VIP dances with Holly and Kim - Lebanese style. Had a fair few spent a bit and got in an altercation in the bogs after I tried peeing in a trough. I dribbled a bit as I couldn't stand striaght on a broken leg. Anyhow after bouncer threatened me then backed off the cops gave me lift home. It's happened before. Later in the day I discovered wallet missing and reported it. Cops turned up 10ish and arrested me which is standard. Went to Brighton Centre and spent 5 hours eating their microwave meals being fingerprinted and swabbed. Went no comment in interview and released without charge. 3.30pm I'm given a lift home in a response car so that I can watch match. Wallet turns up Tuesday posted thru letterbox by someone who found it a few blocks away. My account was rinsed but I should get it back when fraud is proven - statements from bank on doormat now.

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
Outside Gatwick North Terminal arrivals yesterday.

Inside was £850 in Sterling and 4000 of Saudi money, various cards with Arabic words.

What would you have done.

So did you get a reward or any kind of thanks from the owner (assuming it was reunited)? That's some serious wonga to lose!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The very fact that you actually KNOW how much cash was in it, rather than 'a load of cash', means that you were seriously tempted, whatever your final call.

Personally, because a) I'm pretty straight, and b) you were 100% certainly on CCTV... I'd have handed it in, but would first have left a note inside it with my name and address, explaining that I had found it (in the probably vain hope of receiving some token of thanks.

Not so, I once found an envelope with cash in it (£400 in 1992) and the envelope had a name written on it whom I couldn't trace, so went to the Police but checked the amount myself, with a friend, prior to handing it in so there would be no misunderstanding if the amount handed in differed from the returned cash. Owner did claim it and gave me a nice reward.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here