Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posting on away fans forums.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Do you guys have a problem with my post on there?

We are a family club and I think it's a great idea to be friendly and welcoming to the away fans and to make them feel at home and comfortable whilst visiting our tremendous ground!

On another note I think you will find there is many fans of the top six teams at the Amex - myself included! I often change who I support, for example Arsenal in the early 2000s and Manchester United when they started winning again. I only adopted the super seagulls as a second team when we got promoted from League One :albion2:

Lets all get behind the fact we share a passion for the beautiful game and enjoy the great footy on display this evening!

Come on the Gulls! :albion2::amex::ascarf::bhasign:
Favourite Albion player Murray. Fair enough. But there lies the clue along with 'Gulls'. I think we all know you mean 'Eagles' don't we.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We should all be on trolling high alert at this stage.

The trick is that all sense of masculinity is stripped from the posts of these trolls. We are left with some imaginary Whimsical Ponce who is happy in victory or defeat, is mostly interested in a sense of housekeeping for "his club", and seems to adhere to a sense of sportsmanship only found in books about all-female boarding schools written for children in the twenties.

Gruff blokey-blokes (which do actually exist as football fans) meanwhile fear that the above kind of fan might actually exist. They don't. If you like football you know it is about shitting on the grave of your opponents ancestors if it'll gain your team a point, and the love of football itself is probably an inoculation against developing too much poncery in any other area of life, should you otherwise be under any risk of it.

Post like the simpering, testicle-free and gutless one posted by the OP are troll posts, performed by individuals even sadder than the saddest thing you think you could possibly imagine, including a capsizing cargo-ship full of kittens.

Good rant, going well until the last sentence which rendered it ineffective in the eyes of those of us who don't like cats!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

We are a family club and I think it's a great idea to be friendly and welcoming to the away fans and to make them feel at home and comfortable whilst visiting our tremendous ground!

On another note I think you will find there is many fans of the top six teams at the Amex - myself included! I often change who I support, for example Arsenal in the early 2000s and Manchester United when they started winning again. I only adopted the super seagulls as a second team when we got promoted from League One :albion2:

Lets all get behind the fact we share a passion for the beautiful game and enjoy the great footy on display this evening!

:moo:'there is many fans ' I'm out :moo:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Call me old fashioned, but why on earth do some fans feel the need to post lovey dovey messages on our opponents message boards before they get here.

Was taking a distant look on the Bluemoon board for City to see what they are thinking about today game when I found this.

Brighton fan in peace..

Firstly it's a pleasure to be hosting you in our first game, for us to play the favourites for the league at home in front of the world is the icing on the the cake for a club that has bounced back from the brink.

Genuine supporters understand we won't be able to compete against you guys and we are more focused on ensuring we do ourselves proud and keep the score line respectful! In all honesty the season starts for us the week after at Leicester where we have far more of a chance of securing some points!

Just picking up on an earlier post, here at BHAFC we are slightly unique in that as a club we try to make the whole matchday experience as welcoming and accommodating as possible, I'm also pretty certain we are the only PL club that welcomes away fans into our home concourses after the game. With that in mind it would be great to see a few City fans after the game in the North Stand concourse and believe it or not you will be welcome!

I take on board the comments about the standard of drinks available in concourses but again we are slightly different in that we have guest Ales and also local Ales from Sussex.

Screenshot from 2017-08-12 17-05-50.png

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sounds to me that you've all been fooled in the same way the poster in question has fooled the Man City lads. It is obviously one of our 'Top Boys' lulling the city fans into a false sense of security. There will be no hunting the city fans down today. We just wait for them to come to us in the NS concourse and then hit them with fire and fury, the likes of which the World has never seen!

[MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] wasn't fooled.

I reckon that was Pretty Pink Fairy :whistle:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Another second account :facepalm:

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
"Genuine supporters understand we won't be able to compete against you guys..."

Well, we might as well not turn up then. Enough of this defeatist talk. Who is this apologist?

We've earned the right to play them and every other Premier League team.

They should be ready for a game, just like everyone else should be.

According to Hughton's post match interview, he believes this line of thought too. That's much more worrying than what any fan thinks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here