Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
49-15 Panthers destroying the Cardinals. Begs the question how did Arizona get this far?

Jul 7, 2003
Anyone who thought FA Cup Final tickets were expensive should consider a SuperBowl trip. Got sent the official Broncos Travel partner package prices today.

For a game ticket plus 3hr pre-match fans party, prices start at $3847.50 per person. Packages with 3 nights accommodation start from around the $6000 mark.

Off to buy a Euromillions ticket for tomorrow night then just in case...

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Anyone who thought FA Cup Final tickets were expensive should consider a SuperBowl trip. Got sent the official Broncos Travel partner package prices today.

For a game ticket plus 3hr pre-match fans party, prices start at $3847.50 per person. Packages with 3 nights accommodation start from around the $6000 mark.

Off to buy a Euromillions ticket for tomorrow night then just in case...

To be honest, if the Cowboys got there and taking in to account the bucket list thread I think for a once in a lifetime I would consider it, that said if the 'boys got there you would probably be looking to pay many times that

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore

He's not the only one!

635890126972136286-IMG-4459.JPG

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
11:30 p.m. tonight is the big Super Bowl showdown featuring the old quarterback (why do they use that terminology) and the young, brash, run your arse off, quarterback.I think I'll set my alarm for the halftime and end of game.

Jul 7, 2003
Have my Superbowl programme here to read as part of the build up. Have to work tomorrow so the plan is to get a couple of hours kip early evening, say up to watch the game and head into work a little late.

My biggest concern is half time - what idiot booked the whining, boring, Coldplay as 'entertainment' when we need to be kept awake!

Here's hoping for an unlikely Bronco's win courtesy of Miller, Ware, Jackson, Wolfe and Talib

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Have you had a punt [MENTION=23606]Shatner's Bassoon[/MENTION] ???

Can't decide at the moment. Personally I think a Panthers blowout is the likeliest outcome; but at the same time I think that if the Broncos can avoid being blown away in the first quarter it will be close. Denver are 3.1 on betfair; if that drifts any further I might be tempted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here