Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking news: Reports of explosion in Manchester

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Can you give some examples of the text he preached?

Youtube is probably your best bet.
Im sure his videos where he preached his repulsive hardcore version of Islam are still up and running. They are saying nothing illegal, just nauseating of how his worldview will look if the UK was ran by sharia

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Youtube is probably your best bet.
Im sure his videos where he preached his repulsive hardcore version of Islam are still up and running. They are saying nothing illegal, just nauseating of how his worldview will look if the UK was ran by sharia
Presumably the things he was saying were illegal, as he got put away for it.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
We all now need to take a stand against these brainwashed nutters, so many people scared of being accused of being racist, no you are not racist you are protecting you and your family !! These nutters are at war with us !!

The brainwashed are educated by all the blanket muslim-hatred. Hate the terrorists and their teachers by all means, that's not racism. Just don't tar all muslims with hatred, as that is racism. It's not difficult to understand.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The brainwashed are educated by all the blanket muslim-hatred. Hate the terrorists and their teachers by all means, that's not racism. Just don't tar all muslims with hatred, as that is racism. It's not difficult to understand.

Islam isn't a race .

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Presumably the things he was saying were illegal, as he got put away for it.

He was charged for offences between 29 June 2014 and 6 March 2015 for blatant support of ISIS online, but he had been preaching extremism for twenty years before that.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ed-with-encouraging-support-for-islamic-state

Muslims can get away with saying anything up to a point. He just went over the legal line on a small detail but every British Islamic fighter would have been influenced by him and he would have been very popular around the world in recruiting Jihadi's. It's like his mate Abu "the Hook & One Eyed " Hamza did all the damage he needed to do before being sent to the US.

Hook-handed hate cleric Abu Hamza launches legal fight to return from US jail to UK cell because our prisons are softer: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fight-return-jail-UK-cell-prisons-softer.html

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I'm sure you don't care who thinks you're a pompous, unkind tool. You're making that very evident.

The Bowie example I don't recall, but I suppose it was somebody making unnecessarily unkind comments in a TRIBUTE thread after his death. Such threads don't need people being tools, and tend to get banned from them, like you just have.

Quite frankly I think you are bang out of order imposing a short ban for me on this thread and I think you use your status as a moderator wholly inappropriately at other times too, in this instance making a derogatory post to me before then barring me, thats a cheapshot why not stand your ground if you have anything worthwhile to add.

Your PM to me shortly afterwards confirms that we agree that my posts were not offensive regarding the Manchester atrocity, but you did cite 'the manner' of my posts, which is pretty meaningless and is just a vague acknowledgement that you disagree with me on almost all things, as I do you, big deal.

You have previous too, including an extremely aggressive post to me on the Brexit thread and you also barred another poster on the David Bowie thread when he simply stated he didnt care much for his music, you then said it was a TRIBUTE thread, it wasnt it was a thread simply headed 'David Bowie' and the poster you banned simply commented pretty passively on his music, but you called him a prick and banned him, whilst later stating that actually you weren't a big Bowie fan either, astonishing really.

Both times unrelated posters questioned your actions.

I am not too bothered with your personal attacks, water off a ducks back for me but at least be mature enough to argue the toss if you care, no need to ban people just based on their view on a certain issue, I was expressing a view supported it seems by others and as for David Bowies music, well after all its only pop music.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The Imam who is speaking out against the Islamic scriptures went with the news crew to western Sydney and was spat on and sworn at by a lot of the locals.

Welcome to Australia.

That's the difference between Melbourne and Sydney.

Sydney has always had dodgy Islamic enclaves especially with the Lebanese in South-West Sydney.

Melbourne has never had such enclaves form. Thus how the Sydney people react to him up there.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The Imam who is speaking out against the Islamic scriptures went with the news crew to western Sydney and was spat on and sworn at by a lot of the locals.

Welcome to Australia.

I believe he is a Shia and most of the extreme Islamic ideology is used against them because the Sunni branch view them as mushrikin (idol worshippers). He has good reason to be honest as I think the Shia only make up 10% of Islam.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
That's the difference between Melbourne and Sydney.

Sydney has always had dodgy Islamic enclaves especially with the Lebanese in South-West Sydney.

Melbourne has never had such enclaves form. Thus how the Sydney people react to him up there.

talking out of your qoight again mate.......western sydney....blacktown , strathfeild , auburn , wetherill park........been there have ya....nah .....bankstown ,belmore , st peters , lakemba.....have ya been there nah....if you dony have this malarkey in melbourne i would like to know why because they are at it all over the globe apart from southern asia ( thailand, malaysia,vietnam).......not been to russsia yet...next on the list.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
talking out of your qoight again mate.......western sydney....blacktown , strathfeild , auburn , wetherill park........been there have ya....nah .....bankstown ,belmore , st peters , lakemba.....have ya been there nah....if you dony have this malarkey in melbourne i would like to know why because they are at it all over the globe apart from southern asia ( thailand, malaysia,vietnam).......not been to russsia yet...next on the list.

Er, no trouble in Thailand....yes there is.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Quite frankly I think you are bang out of order imposing a short ban for me on this thread and I think you use your status as a moderator wholly inappropriately at other times too, in this instance making a derogatory post to me before then barring me, thats a cheapshot why not stand your ground if you have anything worthwhile to add.

Your PM to me shortly afterwards confirms that we agree that my posts were not offensive regarding the Manchester atrocity, but you did cite 'the manner' of my posts, which is pretty meaningless and is just a vague acknowledgement that you disagree with me on almost all things, as I do you, big deal.

You have previous too, including an extremely aggressive post to me on the Brexit thread and you also barred another poster on the David Bowie thread when he simply stated he didnt care much for his music, you then said it was a TRIBUTE thread, it wasnt it was a thread simply headed 'David Bowie' and the poster you banned simply commented pretty passively on his music, but you called him a prick and banned him, whilst later stating that actually you weren't a big Bowie fan either, astonishing really.

Both times unrelated posters questioned your actions.

I am not too bothered with your personal attacks, water off a ducks back for me but at least be mature enough to argue the toss if you care, no need to ban people just based on their view on a certain issue, I was expressing a view supported it seems by others and as for David Bowies music, well after all its only pop music.

Edited. On reflection I'll retract my post. I can't be arsed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here