Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This amazing club

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I've follows this club since my first game v Sunderland in 1978. It's been a bit on and off as far as attendance, some seasons I've had a season ticket, others just been a few times. The Bristol match was something a bit different for me. Instead of turning up just before kick off, I arrived at 09.00 for a fabulous stadium tour. Well worth every penny and a real insight into the fantastic stadium we have. After lunch in Brighton went back to the ground around 15.00 to meet friends and take in the build up. Had a chat with Guy Butters as he prepared to allow fans to throw wet sponges at him, where else would you do that with an ex club captain? The work Guy and all the AITC guys and girls do is mind blowing. Had a quick chat with Martin Perry and saw Dick Knight and Tony Bloom mingling amongst the fans. The whole day left me so proud to be a tiny part of a fantastic football family. Regardless of the unfortunate result, I went home feeling so proud of being involved in a very small way of an amazing journey and a fantastic football club. I think sometimes it's too easy to take it all for granted, we really are so incredibly lucky. UTA!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I've follows this club since my first game v Sunderland in 1978. It's been a bit on and off as far as attendance, some seasons I've had a season ticket, others just been a few times. The Bristol match was something a bit different for me. Instead of turning up just before kick off, I arrived at 09.00 for a fabulous stadium tour. Well worth every penny and a real insight into the fantastic stadium we have. After lunch in Brighton went back to the ground around 15.00 to meet friends and take in the build up. Had a chat with Guy Butters as he prepared to allow fans to throw wet sponges at him, where else would you do that with an ex club captain? The work Guy and all the AITC guys and girls do is mind blowing. Had a quick chat with Martin Perry and saw Dick Knight and Tony Bloom mingling amongst the fans. The whole day left me so proud to be a tiny part of a fantastic football family. Regardless of the unfortunate result, I went home feeling so proud of being involved in a very small way of an amazing journey and a fantastic football club. I think sometimes it's too easy to take it all for granted, we really are so incredibly lucky. UTA!

Why did I just read that with a farmers accent?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Why did I just read that with a farmers accent?

Bugs-Bunny-Carrot-icon.png

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Indeed its easy to take it all for granted, so many clubs are in peril or have been taken over by owners who just want them for all the wrong reasons. In 20 years we've gone from being from the worst possible place to the best

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here