Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knocky, the new Hazard?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
The first Stockdale goal you mean? :)

Makes us look like twats if we can't give credit where it's due, they were both fantastic strikes, worthy of goals, if more than a little fortuitous. I don't think they deserved to win the game mind, but we gave him far too much space and he is a tidy player no doubt.

After the dog's abuse we gave him over 2 matches, I thought it showed class to genuinely applaud our fans and conduct himself respectfully in the interview he gave afterwards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drpDVpKT20M

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Makes us look like twats if we can't give credit where it's due, they were both fantastic strikes, worthy of goals, if more than a little fortuitous. I don't think they deserved to win the game mind, but we gave him far too much space and he is a tidy player no doubt.

Both great goal scoring opportunities, although both off target and not goals were it not for the gargantuan back of DS. That said, they were good strikes and both had him beaten, so the margin was tiny. I think we've always known he's a very good player, hasn't really had the chance to get a run of games at Norwich, which is bewildering.

Definitely good to see him being a professional, it's very obviously a risk in the pro football business that some fans of any team are going to single you out, and he has dealt with it really well. Pantomime villain wouldn't suit him anyway so good on him really. I still don't forgive him for wearing a dress when visiting the ground before agreeing terms :)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

After the dog's abuse we gave him over 2 matches, I thought it showed class to genuinely applaud our fans and conduct himself respectfully in the interview he gave afterwards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drpDVpKT20M
Think he's gutted he didn't sign for us now, don't even think Alex Neil wanted him either as he hardly played him.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Think he's gutted he didn't sign for us now, don't even think Alex Neil wanted him either as he hardly played him.
At the end of the day I suppose we should really hold the Villains as partly responsible as they hijacked the Norwich deal for McCormack which lead to them hijacking our deal and the beauty is we are able to shove it to them for that and Calderwood too. Let's do this?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
lets face it - nobody is Murray's best mate

In this gif i've lifted from the montages from awards night, Hemed jumps on Murray after the QPR goal, gives him a hug and shouts "I love you" which the mics picked up.

murrayhemed.gif

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Didn't look unhappy sprinting 100 yards towards us at Birmingham.......or every time he's scored in from the North this season.

Re Knocky, a Leicester STH colleague of mine, who has seen a lot of our games on TV this season, is staggered at the difference in him. Says he rarely tracked defensively back at Leicester but seems to be working his nuts off for us in that way. He's always had the skill, he's still developing - with continued improvement in his decision-making (every bollocking he gets from Glenn and Tomer for not crossing will contribute the this) he could be immense. Desperately hope we keep him and he continues to improve.

A Leicester colleague at work said nearly exactly the same thing to me. Seems to have improved massively in this aspect of his game.

If Knockaert only had half the skill and technique, he would still be a fan's favourite IMO due to his workrate and tracking back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here