Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Friday Drinkies thread

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just had a Brugge Tripel to line my stomach and then am going to perm any 6 from these.
I love Fridays especially when we have a match to look forward to.

Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 382

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I've had two crates of Devon Red delivered today, so they're waiting temptingly for me at home. I won't last long before caving.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Still hoping the Saison Rouge from Burning Sky is still on in my local but if not they have a Belgian blonde with an unpronounceable name replacing it. Must be good if you can't pronounce it I reckon.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Since my Christmas break finished on 4th January I've only touched alcohol on 2 days out of 47 which, for me, is quite remarkable.

As such, I'm saving myself for Stowford Press in the BoT around midday tomorrow.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Since my Christmas break finished on 4th January I've only touched alcohol on 2 days out of 47 which, for me, is quite remarkable.

As such, I'm saving myself for Stowford Press in the BoT around midday tomorrow.

Bloody hell, that is impressive. Do you feel any better as a result?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Still hoping the Saison Rouge from Burning Sky is still on in my local but if not they have a Belgian blonde with an unpronounceable name replacing it. Must be good if you can't pronounce it I reckon.

Jessica Van Der Steen? I have difficulties pronouncing that after a few beers.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Just clocked off. I will probably be visiting a Dark Star of some description shortly.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Quite into Punk IPA at the moment - I'd like to think I can handle my shant, but they narf go straight to my head. 5 or 6 bottles of them I know I've had a drink etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here