Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia tonight

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
He is a great man manager, a good 'on-message' club man, and obviously wants to protect his big money signing from near-inevitable criticism of his performance from the press and social media. That is simply good, professional management - it doesn't mean that CH really thinks that Locadia played well on Saturday, when most impartial viewers would say otherwise. Whether he says so or not, CH must be concerned that Locadia is one of the few that our scouts have got wrong, but hoping that with time he can turn the corner. Fingers crossed that he is right.

Balancing my criticism at the weekend, much more urgency from him tonight and unlucky not to score - thought he did well when he came on. Maybe fitness still the underlying issue?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Scored a perfectly good goal tonight ruled out incorrectly.
The first time I've ever celebrated a goal despite staring at the lino's flag.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The first time I've ever celebrated a goal despite staring at the lino's flag.
I always do it. Any excuse [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I really wish that goal had stood. He didn't look offside for me, though I'd like to see it back. It would have been good for all of us.

That said he let Murray do all the chasing when he came on, Quite possible CH wanted him in the "10" role and specifically said don't get caught up field but when you compare his work rate to the aging Murray it falls way short.

He has other issues for a 16 mill Premier League striker, namely the first touch of CMS on acid and zero heading ability but if he can be as much of a goal poacher as Murray he could yet redeem himself and prove more than useful. If he's knocking them in like that in training then it's right that CH sticks with him.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I really wish that goal had stood. He didn't look offside for me, though I'd like to see it back. It would have been good for all of us.

That said he let Murray do all the chasing when he came on, Quite possible CH wanted him in the "10" role and specifically said don't get caught up field but when you compare his work rate to the aging Murray it falls way short.

He has other issues for a 16 mill Premier League striker, namely the first touch of CMS on acid and zero heading ability but if he can be as much of a goal poacher as Murray he could yet redeem himself and prove more than useful. If he's knocking them in like that in training then it's right that CH sticks with him.

Watched it back. He wasn’t offside, Muzza was.......

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What we said at the time. To our advantage we were pretty much in line. To our disadvantage a couple of ales had been taken.

I was concentrating on jumping and down and shouting so hadn’t considered it. Junior was sat calmly next to me and said ‘flag’s up dad’ ☹️☹️

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Everything should be determined by the West Upper faithful. The world would be a far better place.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
On the TV Murray was well off, looked like he knew it and was moving out passively, Locadia offside by a gnat's cock.
Shame.

Edit evidently others have seen it more times and he was onside by two gnat's cocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here