Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] American ALT-right blogger refused entry to UK

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why dont you simply go down the list of all the links you provided and do what you didnt do originally, click on them. You will then see many are just invented or fake whatever word you want to use.
Still doesnt answer why you would blindly copy and paste them without checking them first to actually verify if they even were working and real.

Why dont you simply tell me which ones are fake.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Out of interest was there a reason you copied and pasted this from an Antifa website before checking it first.
Plenty of it is non existent links that have been invented to look like real news stories. A ploy often used for the more gullible in the hope people wont actually read the links but believe what you tell them is in it.
Perhaps it would be wiser for you and those that gave you a thumbs up to read in its entirety what has been suggested to you before deciding.

Unfortunately, it seems the stories are real, even if the links are broken.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Another journalist denied entry for being critical of Islam, which somehow is being called 'racist material'.

We live in a country which bans people who criticise Islam, but welcomes back Jihadis fighting in Syria.

View attachment 95071

Do we ? Any examples ? My understanding is that such people get a rough ride.

Being UK citizens they are likely to be let back in- then arrested.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Why dont you simply tell me which ones are fake.

If you still cant be bothered to click on the links you yourself provided to verify if they are actual links to news stories then there is no real point in pointing out which ones are not links to news stories, its not as if you will click on them to check is it.
You carry on believing everything you read as gospel, i shall be more weary of anything you post in the future.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If you still cant be bothered to click on the links you yourself provided to verify if they are actual links to news stories then there is no real point in pointing out which ones are not links to news stories, its not as if you will click on them to check is it.
You carry on believing everything you read as gospel, i shall be more weary of anything you post in the future.

Yeah mate.. ive checked through them. Thats why I want you to tell me which ones you believe to be fake.
Any input on the validity of the thread subject though?.. even though you 'couldnt give a toss' about it. Strange that you came into the thread on that basis tbh

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Yeah mate.. ive checked through them. Thats why I want you to tell me which ones you believe to be fake.
Any input on the validity of the thread subject though?.. even though you 'couldnt give a toss' about it. Strange that you came into the thread though tbh

Well if you checked through them and realised they were non existent links why did you post them in the first place?
Nope,im still not remotely interested in a letter. The subject of who is and who is not allowed in to the country is quite interesting though.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well if you checked through them and realised they were non existent links why did you post them in the first place?
Nope,im still not remotely interested in a letter. The subject of who is and who is not allowed in to the country is quite interesting though.

Your investigative journalist skills are amazing. Did you consider typing in their names and checking other sources?
As this is just an another exercise for you to condemn anything that you dont agree with, or want to believe, im out now.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Let's settle this with a poll. Tick yes to the corresponding box.

o. Are you a white supremacist?

o Are you not a white supremacist?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It appers she stood outside a burger restaurant in Luton holding a rainbow sign painted with the words "Allah is a GAY GOD". Apart from the utter immaturity of such a sign, let alone the extreme waste of time and money flying here to do such things, I don't want people like that preaching their vile hatred anymore than I want hate clerics preaching their hogwash in Mosques etc.

https://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/f...stributing-racist-material-in-luton-1-8411543

Now, if we really want to drag Jihadis into it, they are allowed to re-enter and then are observed or detained for intelligence. This saves many, many lives. Makes sense to me, they are not exactly given a heroes welcome.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Is there any evidence from sources which don't have a vested interest in it that entry has indeed been refused? Such as a Home Office statement?

I couldn't see any working my way through but freely admit I may have missed it.

Apparently not.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I can't be the only one that enjoys the large irony the comedy racist Stephen Yaxley/Stephen LennonAndrew McMasterPaul Harris
/Tommy Robinson or whatever he calls himself now runs a tanning salon.

You probably are considering he's not racist.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
It appers she stood outside a burger restaurant in Luton holding a rainbow sign painted with the words "Allah is a GAY GOD". Apart from the utter immaturity of such a sign, let alone the extreme waste of time and money flying here to do such things, I don't want people like that preaching their vile hatred anymore than I want hate clerics preaching their hogwash in Mosques etc.

https://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/f...stributing-racist-material-in-luton-1-8411543

Now, if we really want to drag Jihadis into it, they are allowed to re-enter and then are observed or detained for intelligence. This saves many, many lives. Makes sense to me, they are not exactly given a heroes welcome.

"Far Right" hahaha!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
"Far Right" hahaha!

Some of the stuff she comes out with is pretty far right. A quick google on her throws up some pretty vile stuff. Far right would describe her well. Not on the extreme right but her views on homosexuality and race put her in that camp I would say.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Some of the stuff she comes out with is pretty far right. A quick google on her throws up some pretty vile stuff. Far right would describe her well. Not on the extreme right but her views on homosexuality and race put her in that camp I would say.

Go on then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here