Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Exactly, thank you. So were 100% of all debts paid off at a later date?
They were paid off at the time. The companies owed money may not have made the profits that they were hoping to, but the payment was high enough that they'd generally have had their costs covered, and the debt was settled. There was nothing left to pay afterwards.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Exactly, thank you. So were 100% of all debts paid off at a later date?

Well, presumably not. That isn't how an agreed renegotiation works.

In what is completely widespread and standard practice, creditors agreed a settlement of x% of monies owed, knowing that was their means to the best return - as opposed to forcing a struggling concern into administration / liquidation, and then getting (next to) nothing. You'll be familiar with that second scenario.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The wonderfully informed has El Presidente has previously talked about it on here before. Perhaps he could arrange for the evidence to be distributed to all BHAFC1993 fans so they know the full history of their club.

I know all the details of our 2 admins, the last one was for a debt of around £30m. About £10million less than Brighton1993 lost in their season buying promotion to the top league...

I have seen this on numerous occasions of Palace fans when asked for proof all they can come up with is El Pres said.
I have I think, the majority of the books on the history of BHA and have yet to come across any mention of such agreements.
So yes if El Pres is reading this, can he point me and maybe others where such agreements are documented with creditors, I would love to know which businesses agreed to saving the Albion from liquidation..

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Do you also hold the details of BHAFC1993 when they forced local businesses into accepting a % of debts? Only we fair we highlight both clubs financial indiscretions. TIA

You clueless festering shitgibbon. You're not even so much clutching at straws as barging in to the R&M straw making factory and trying to escape with an armful. You're not so much in the wrong ballpark as you are sitting in the ice hockey dome in Pyeongchang in mid July waiting for a cricket match to start. You're so wrong it's not an insult, it's just laughable and if you were at school and submitted that MESS of a thesis you'd be stood outside Mr Thwakham's office with a book down your pants for the next month.

To even BEGIN to compare the two what you lot should have done in 2000 is sold your best player and your ground and played at Sutton United for the next two years before moving in to the school field at Whitgift. Then you should have done it over again in 2010, only you wouldn't have been able to, due to having already done it once. All this of course would at least have made this thread redundant since you couldn't honestly have paid for Winifred's diving lessons let alone the wages.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
You clueless festering shitgibbon. You're not even so much clutching at straws as barging in to the R&M straw making factory and trying to escape with an armful. You're not so much in the wrong ballpark as you are sitting in the ice hockey dome in Pyeongchang in mid July waiting for a cricket match to start. You're so wrong it's not an insult, it's just laughable and if you were at school and submitted that MESS of a thesis you'd be stood outside Mr Thwakham's office with a book down your pants for the next month.

marvellous opening paragraph. Is it yours or do you have a book of "appropriate responses to Palace"?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
marvellous opening paragraph. Is it yours or do you have a book of "appropriate responses to Palace"?

It's mine. I was bored in my lunch hour. Perhaps we should start a "standard response database" though? *flutters eyelids at [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] *

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

To even BEGIN to compare the two what you lot should have done in 2000 is sold your best player and your ground and played at Sutton United for the next two years before moving in to the school field at Whitgift. Then you should have done it over again in 2010, only you wouldn't have been able to, due to having already done it once. All this of course would at least have made this thread redundant since you couldn't honestly have paid for Winifred's diving lessons let alone the wages.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
All they have is whataboutism. It's all they ever have and it never, ever works.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Do you also hold the details of BHAFC1993 when they forced local businesses into accepting a % of debts? Only we fair we highlight both clubs financial indiscretions. TIA
You must be referring to BHAFC1901.

The rest of your post is rubbish as well as no one has ever been forced by them to give a discount.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Marvellous :lolol:

I'm glad you got all that off your chest.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yeah but...but...but.

You are wasting your breath with these GOONS.
Sadly this is the definitive point on the whole of NSC. The Palace GOONS at all levels, within and without their club, especially on here, have different values to the rest of humankind. They are not worth the final skidmark on the toilet paper after a good curry.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here