Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno injury

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I just wonder if Bruno’s age is catching up with him. Such a shame if so. He is such an influence on the the field that without him, certainly yesterday, the team suffered badly through his absence and leadership. We really need some of the senior players to step up and take responsibility.

If it’s a hammy, it’s nothing to do with age.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Great chance for Montoya to be blooded. If he is as good as reported we may not see Bruno again?

Erm..if we were half way through the season plus that might happen...but seriously 37 more games to go..tad early to say no matter what form Monty is in

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I bet they would charge an extortionate amount for it though, just like the tv companies do to watch football here. Th US shows up the UK in terms of access and coverage. $50 for ALL the games of ALL the teams. Why can't we do that here? Because people are too gullible and pay the extortinate fees...

It's not $50 for all the games of all the teams. To watch all the games of all the teams you have to have a TV subscription. The $50 NBC Sports Gold Pass gives you access to all the games which are not shown on their main TV channels, but it doesn't give you access to those which are. So with that pass, you won't be able to watch the most popular games. This used to be at no extra cost, but last season NBC Sports started charging $50 for it.

el punal

If it’s a hammy, it’s nothing to do with age.

Well I hope so. Don’t get me wrong, I love Bruno, he’s already an Albion legend and sets a wonderful example in all things he does. I just fear that because of his age every knock, strain or sprain will affect him more than someone a great deal younger. The other thing that bothered me yesterday, after his departure, was the perceived lack of leadership on the field. From where I was there seemed to be a lot of arguing and disharmony among the players. Together, we were not.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
It's not $50 for all the games of all the teams. To watch all the games of all the teams you have to have a TV subscription. The $50 NBC Sports Gold Pass gives you access to all the games which are not shown on their main TV channels, but it doesn't give you access to those which are. So with that pass, you won't be able to watch the most popular games. This used to be at no extra cost, but last season NBC Sports started charging $50 for it.

So does NBC gold get you all Saturday 3pm games and those not televised in uk on other days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
So does NBC gold get you all Saturday 3pm games and those not televised in uk on other days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't get you all Saturday 3pm games as these can be shown on TV in the US.

I believe it gets you all the games which are not televised in the US. This somewhat mirrors UK TV listings, but not entirely.

You can see which games were streamed online this week here: https://www.nbcsports.com/gold-events-schedule#premier-league

Around 3/4 - 2/3 of Brighton games were available on NBC Sports Gold last season if I recall correctly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Relying on Bruno and Murray to deliver this season week in week out is likely to end badly. CH needs to get the replacements up to speed sharpish and hopefully use both sparingly or even as subs for the most part. They both still have lots to offer but not as first choice players anymore imo.

TBH, I am kind of pleased CH’s hand is likely to be forced on the Bruno replacement so early in the season.

We’ve bought the players for evolution let’s get on with it.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Bruno is still our best attacking defender as far as I’m aware , we look a poorer side when he’s unavailablle or goes off , it seems like you take him out of the game and Knockeart dissapears as well , hurry back soon Mr Bruno

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here