Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facts that will blow your mind

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
All of the Planets in our Solar system would fit side by side between the earth and the moon with a few thousand kilometers to spare.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The New York Times wrote an article about every single 9/11 victim.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
In a typical UK cow pasture, the earthworms in the soil weigh more than the cattle grazing in the field.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Barry Manilow did not write his hit "I Write the Songs."

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
As stated on the BBC website yesterday, Alex Dawson is the only player to have ever scored a hat-trick in an FA Cup Semi Final.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
LA Galaxy's biggest fan can't wait for Steven Gerrard to arrive. I know because he told me while I was waiting for a Heathrow flight at LAX earlier 'today' (i.e. yesterday). The trouble is, he pronounced the 'G' in Gerrard the same as the 'G' in Galaxy, or gobsmacked, or good grief.

Therefore I doubt he actually IS their biggest fan.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
After we played at Highbury in 83, there was not a bigger crowd in the 20+ years afterwards before they shut the place (nb this is not a fact just a stat that i think MAY be a fact on gates I observed afterwards. Confirmation would be good! Anyone!?)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Is that really surprising? The moon is approx 240,000 MILES away. That would need some pretty enormous planets!

I thought it was, tbh. After all, Jupiter alone has a diameter of 90k miles (although Jupiter is, of course, the largest).

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Is the other stuff as much horse shit as this lot? Honestly, NSC is becoming a haven for immature ****wits with nothing better to do than read made up clitslop on the internet. If ban the effing lot of you until your 16th birthdays. Unadulterated arsewater of the highest order. Utter bilge. Grow up for ****s sake.

I do apologise if the facts dont fit with your view of the world. Im glad I didnt mention the world was flat back when the world viewthought it was round.
you would of burned me at the steak.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Is that really surprising? The moon is approx 240,000 MILES away. That would need some pretty enormous planets!

Well they are pretty Enormous.

The average distance from the Earth to the Moon is 384,400 km.

Planet Average Diameter (km)

Mercury 4,879

Venus 12,104

Mars 6,771

Jupiter 139,822

Saturn 116,464

Uranus 50,724

Neptune 49,244

Total

That leaves Around with 4,392 km to spare if you include Pluto there would only be around 2000 Km to spare.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here