Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking news: Reports of explosion in Manchester

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Terrorist incident, it now appears, and definitely some casualties. So sorry for them and their friends and families. And if it is down to terrorists, may the fekcin' barstewards rot in hell. I hope their death is/was painful, and I hope their miserable cause, whatever it is, withers and dies with them.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
My daughter was at the concert tonight....thankfully unharmed ... But a terrible incident, mass panic, very distressing and obviously terrible to hear of fatalities and injuries. What is particularly gut wrenching is that there were so many youngsters there. Many teenagers on their own, disabled people struggling to get out, kids split from parents, people being trampled on.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Most of the audience for the concerts would have been young girls, teenagers and families. What kind of sick monster would target kids?
I think we all know what kind of sick monster it probably was. Mustn't say it, though, might offend them...................

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And around 50 injured.

So sad that it will be mainly youngsters who had their lives ahead of them have been killed or injured when they were just having fun at a concert.
I just wonder if all parties wil suspend political activities today given it just doesn't seem so important right now.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
This is a disgusting, sick thing to do to fellow human beings. What the hell goes through their mind when they're targeting concerts full of kids?

What's it going to be next? a football stadium? It's time this fruitloop terrorist crap comes to its end. How do these people think they're representing God? It's hypocrisy to the maximum. They are completely devoted to 'the creator' (we'll call it) and yet they are blowing up kids at music concerts.

Complete lunatics who need frontal lobatomy treatment asap.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Seems a 2nd device has been located and a controlled explosion is shortly take place.
Seems to be confirmed as terrorist incident unless and until the police say otherwise.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Reports in America saying suicide bomber
Meanwhile ITV still showing Jackpot 247 strange

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've just been to a gig myself, love and peace to those who didn't make it home tonight.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Seems a 2nd device has been located and a controlled explosion is shortly take place.
Seems to be confirmed as terrorist incident unless and until the police say otherwise.

Heard the controlled explosion on BBC news whilst the reporter was talking

Apparently a pile of clothing, not a bomb-thankfully.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Possible Facebook profile found for suspect, and message-board post also discovered relating to tonight's attack.

Grim stuff, to say the least.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Been awake for 3 hours with a screaming toddler who doesn't want to sleep. See this terrible news and suddenly losing a few hours sleep which seemed like a nightmare is put into perspective

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here