Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt sponsorship dinner - do you want to go?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I hope we're all having a thoroughly miserable time by 22:30 tonight. I have to get the 22:36 to be in with a chance of being home by 1am. Load of old arse... :wozza:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
An evening of two halves due to seating (half on one table with Calderwood, half on another with Kaz) but a very pleasant one.

Keep an eye on Kaz's Twitter for an improvised souvenir from the evening thought up by [MENTION=23795]Hugo Rune[/MENTION].

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
An evening of two halves due to seating (half on one table with Calderwood, half on another with Kaz) but a very pleasant one.

Keep an eye on Kaz's Twitter for an improvised souvenir from the evening thought up by [MENTION=23795]Hugo Rune[/MENTION].

Frutos, disappointed I didn't meet you tonight but had a cracking evening with [MENTION=27804]Dan Aitch[/MENTION] [MENTION=27531]Steve in Japan[/MENTION] [MENTION=15657]mellor 3 ward 4 and Hughton and Calderwood. Many many thanks to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Me, Calde and Steve :)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Frutos, disappointed I didn't meet you tonight but had a cracking evening with [MENTION=27804]Dan Aitch[/MENTION] [MENTION=27531]Steve in Japan[/MENTION] [MENTION=15657]mellor 3 ward 4 and Hughton and Calderwood. Many many thanks to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

:eek: I have always thought of you having a full set of blonde locks ffs!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

:eek: I have always thought of you having a full set of blonde locks ffs!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
016.JPG

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Got the train, had the freak food, drank the wine, laughed the laugh, jiggled the wiggle, had the night to end all nights.

#nsk

Thankfully no one started singing Yankee Doodle.

Top, top night out. Top.

Top.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Got the train, had the freak food, drank the wine, laughed the laugh, jiggled the wiggle, had the night to end all nights.

#nsk

Thankfully no one started singing Yankee Doodle.

Top, top night out. Top.

Top.
Glad you got the train OK.

I have the three shirts, well done to those who managed to get them signed, will give them to Bozza on Good Friday.

Stockdale signed his name, and underneath wrote "blame Stockdale"!

Hughton and Calderwood were real gents! and seem to be proper football people, #safehands

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What a fantastic evening - thanks to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for making this happen. Great to meet a load of fantastic NSCers as well! On a table with @Thunderbolt [MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION] [MENTION=28573]Chin[/MENTION]aman3000 @ Frutos & [MENTION=25384]The Andy Naylor Fan Club[/MENTION] who were all great company, Kaz is a great man indeed & loves his Kaz Art!

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Me and [MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] with the Boss. We had both Bosses on our table and still came nowhere in the football trivia quiz! Excellent evening, thanks [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION].

WP_20150323_001.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What a fantastic evening - thanks to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for making this happen. Great to meet a load of fantastic NSCers as well! On a table with @Thunderbolt [MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION] [MENTION=28573]Chin[/MENTION]aman3000 @ Frutos & [MENTION=25384]The Andy Naylor Fan Club[/MENTION] who were all great company, Kaz is a great man indeed & loves his Kaz Art!

It was a good evening with great company. We came joint first in the quiz, but sadly lost on the tie breaker, guessing the attendance at the Arsenal game. We were just 18 out.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Fantastic evening. Good to meet and put faces to fellow NSC members ( some should really stay hidden behind their keyboard :lolol: )

As for the question re the food [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], it was very nice indeed. Tomato soup ( with the world's largest crouton ), Chicken, potato Dauphinoise, french beans and spinach and for desert, a little Espresso cup filled with a custard like substance (?) with a berry topping. When the main arrived it gave Kaz a chance to mention his favourite eating establishment ( Nando's ) and his preference, medium not spicey.

The Chairman's and CEO's team only got 4 out of 10 in the quiz :nono: but redeemed themselves with their team name - FFP :lol:.

Did any of those that attend manage to get hold of any copies of the official group photo's? As I left without getting copies, if you did could you please PM me so that I can arrange to get copies. Thank you.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Great evening spent on the Kaz table with [MENTION=23795]Hugo Rune[/MENTION] [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] [MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION] [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] & [MENTION=25384]The Andy Naylor Fan Club[/MENTION]. Really nice to meet you all.

Got the chance to have a chat with / shake the hand of Calde which made the night. Interesting to hear him say if he didn’t get a contract offer here he would be heading back to Spain. Said he wouldn’t want to play for another club here! #Legend. Also COG is really nice bloke, had a genuine chat with him about his ‘bumpy’ start with the fans but how his great performances had won the crowd over and he said he was feeling much happier here now and wants to be here next season.

Leon Best apparently just didn’t show up (- just like on a Saturday), and so Kemy joined us in the photos instead :-/. As per [MENTION=25384]The Andy Naylor Fan Club[/MENTION] I completely forgot about the pictures so if anyone gets a copy please share it with me.

Solly March looks incredibly young up close. Saw him trying to carry 3 coke bottles and 3 glasses with his hands at the bar and I nearly made a ‘trying to take on more than you can handle again’ gag but thought better of it.

CMS actually isn’t as short as I thought face to face. Just seems more so among giants on the pitch.

Rowan Ince on the other hand is MASSIVE.

All in all a cracking night. Thanks again [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Just to add to my post of last night - many thanks to Bozza for organising - I had a most enjoyable evening and it was good to put a few faces to NSC names.

As far as the photo taken with Kaz is concerned, I guess that this may be sent to Bozza as he organised the tables?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here