Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign Glenn Murray - Petition

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Anyone that wouldn't want Murray back is naive.

More like "anyone who disagrees with my opinion is naive and wrong" - as thats the message im getting from you.

I dont want him back, not because he is at Palace, but because i seriously cant see him adding anything more than what we now have.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
More like "anyone who disagrees with my opinion is naive and wrong" - as thats the message im getting from you.

I dont want him back, not because he is at Palace, but because i seriously cant see him adding anything more than what we now have.

His aerial ability both attacking and defending is better than anybody that we have unless COG is a hidden gem.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton

Not at all, I respect everyone's opinion.

However, anyone that has watched Murray over the past few seasons and seen the impact he's made at the top level when being given the chance will understand he's better than anything we currently have and without question would bring something to the club.

Madness to think otherwise.

If the basis of peoples opinion is judged on the fact he left for Palace then in my opinion that view is short sighted.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Those of you who say he wouldn't improve your squad are blinded by your Palace hatred.
To witness his return last season, and then scoring his first goal at Swansea were lump in the throat moments, and I still believe he will do a job for us.
No way would TB pay his wages anyway.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Not at all, I respect everyone's opinion.

However, anyone that has watched Murray over the past few seasons and seen the impact he's made at the top level when being given the chance will understand he's better than anything we currently have and without question would bring something to the club.

Madness to think otherwise.

If the basis of peoples opinion is judged on the fact he left for Palace then in my opinion that view is short sighted.

Impact at the top level ? 1 goal in 14. He probably wont get much game time for them this season either as they need better to stay up. At this time, and currently at this level, I dont believe he is better than CMS and COG. Also, the Championship is MUCH tougher now than 2 seasons ago, so could he get as many goals against better teams ? For me its unlikely, plus we dont have Zahahahaha falling down in a box easily to get penalties for him to score, which a large part of his goals were.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Impact at the top level ? 1 goal in 14. He probably wont get much game time for them this season either as they need better to stay up. At this time, and currently at this level, I dont believe he is better than CMS and COG. Also, the Championship is MUCH tougher now than 2 seasons ago, so could he get as many goals against better teams ? For me its unlikely, plus we dont have Zahahahaha falling down in a box easily to get penalties for him to score, which a large part of his goals were.

Codswallop !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
SE20 He is going to be about 4th choice striker for you this season do you not think that CPFC would be interested in a bid of £1m -£1.5m, nearly all profit for you?

Jan 30, 2008
Those of you who say he wouldn't improve your squad are blinded by your Palace hatred.
To witness his return last season, and then scoring his first goal at Swansea were lump in the throat moments, and I still believe he will do a job for us.
three steps forward 6 steps back :wanker:
regards
DR

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
SE20 He is going to be about 4th choice striker for you this season do you not think that CPFC would be interested in a bid of £1m -£1.5m, nearly all profit for you?

As I've already said, Bloom wouldn't meet his wage demands.
He's still an important part of our squad, can't see him giving up his chance of playing at the top level.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

He's on far too much money at Palace, and a long contract too.

True that he didn't want to leave, but he did.

Brighton fans should move on FFS

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd love Murray back, but how fragile is he now ? ???

Is he the same player as before his injury ? ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm struggling to think of a player within reason I'd prefer us to sign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here