Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
The fact that you have to ask makes you at least 4 times as thick as Bad fish [emoji2] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

OK what does he mean by "That's enough for Colinz".

Is it he would prefer I no longer post on here, or is he assuming I believe the Las Vegas shooting to be a hoax, even though I haven't posted about it. If so I'd like to know why (from One Love) ?

Probably the latter but a still a little ambiguous.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So are they any good at creating these false flag events? It sends weird to me that they can put together these highly complicated plots but give importsnt jobs like creating the CGI to a high school intern. Then every half baked internet detective can pick up these errors, why?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This thread has sadly gone rather sour to say the least.

The vegas shooting was only yesterday and already there's a few fruit loops already using it to mock conspiracy theorists.
I note that you are not keen to share your findings and ideas in this thread. I guess you have added wisdom to your latest incarnation. Such good thinking I will reward you with some of the attention you crave.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Can't believe the videos online claiming this was by the government or fake etc.

So, brighton fella, have you decided that this Vegas shooting was faked yet? Or that it was done by the government?

Put it this way it wouldn't surprise me one little bit if it was.

What annoys me most is dumbed down tw@ts saying such things like "how could our government possibly do such a terrible thing". :facepalm: Take a long hard look at our government/establishment/media,and tell me SINCERELY that they are CLEAN and TRUSTWORTHY/

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
OK what does he mean by "That's enough for Colinz".

Is it he would prefer I no longer post on here, or is he assuming I believe the Las Vegas shooting to be a hoax, even though I haven't posted about it. If so I'd like to know why (from One Love) ?

Probably the latter but a still a little ambiguous.

Mate you are wasting your breath on here, You are not entitled to have an alternative view to that of theirs, If you do... They scream and shout for the moderator to ban you.

Freedom of speech like it or not is slowly but surely going down the plughole.

Just a word of advise from a wise man who they regard as a thicko. :wink:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Mate you are wasting your breath on here, You are not entitled to have an alternative view to that of theirs, If you do... They scream and shout for the moderator to ban you.

You are entitled to your alternative view, it would just be nice if you shared it. You ignore people asking for your view, ignore questions, call people names and threaten people. And all while bemoaning the death of free speech.

Not really adding much to this thread are you (more than Megazone admittedly)?

Why don't you stop whinging, exercise your right to free speech and share your alternate view of Sandy Hook?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

*advice* wise man.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So you still think a Jumbo Jet can fly into a building and have its nose cone exiting the other side unscathed with no deceleration. Cutting through load bearing Columns of reinforced steel and slicing it's way through concrete floors.
Are you not aware that not every inch of the building has a load bearing steel column? No building is, but the twin towers in particular were an open plan design. If the plane was flying level, some sections of the plane wouldn't have had to go through floors (which had 4" of lightweight concrete), they could go between the floors.
This makes you twice as thick as BadFish.
You haven't put much thought into this have you :rolleyes:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What annoys me most is dumbed down tw@ts saying such things like "how could our government possibly do such a terrible thing". :facepalm:
Is that the main argument of the people posting here? I've not noticed anyone posting it at all, but if they have, it's still not the main argument.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who asked for you to be banned?

Who has stopped you posting your mad views?

Just a word of advise from a wise man
:laugh:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You are entitled to your alternative view, it would just be nice if you shared it. You ignore people asking for your view, ignore questions, call people names and threaten people. And all while bemoaning the death of free speech.

Not really adding much to this thread are you (more than Megazone admittedly)?

Why don't you stop whinging, exercise your right to free speech and share your alternate view of Sandy Hook?

If people are at least polite to me i will give my view but i draw the line where rudeness is concerned. Knocking ones grammar is sheer ignorance, Something yourself and many others on here are guilty of.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I love the irony of these threads. It's always the exact same users on them telling conspiracy theorists how mad they are, but yet the definition of insanity is- doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Really, It doesn't matter if you believe in these theories or not. If you've spent the last decade constantly disproving them on a football forum and you're still going, I guess that makes you even nuttier than the conspiracy theories themselves?

Can anyone get a conspiracy thread from 5/6 years ago? I bet a million quid it'll have all the exact same users as this thread using the exact same insults towards the tinfoil hatters.

I guess this proves conspiracy theories suck in all the nutcases, Including the ones who think they're sane....

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Are you not aware that not every inch of the building has a load bearing steel column? No building is, but the twin towers in particular were an open plan design. If the plane was flying level, some sections of the plane wouldn't have had to go through floors (which had 4" of lightweight concrete), they could go between the floors.
You haven't put much thought into this have you :rolleyes:

The Spacing of the steel perimetre columns were a metre apart, towards the upper levels they were closer to 2 foot. Then every 4 metres there is poured concrete flooring about 4inches thick, plus all the flooring trusses.
To say that an aeroplane of hollow aluminium can fly through all this (twice according to you) acting as a band saw, over several floors without deceleration is absurd.
Why are you so frightened at confronting the evidence ?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I love the irony of these threads. It's always the exact same users on them telling conspiracy theorists how mad they are, but yet the definition of insanity is- doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Really, It doesn't matter if you believe in these theories or not. If you've spent the last decade constantly disproving them on a football forum and you're still going, I guess that makes you even nuttier than the conspiracy theories themselves?

Can anyone get a conspiracy thread from 5/6 years ago? I bet a million quid it'll have all the exact same users as this thread using the exact same insults towards the tinfoil hatters.

I guess this proves conspiracy theories suck in all the nutcases, Including the ones who think they're sane....

Not actually the same thing at all.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Not actually the same thing at all.

Don't you get bored of having the same squabbles half a decade on?

Do you actually think there'll be a day when someone with a totally different view/belief to you will just change everything they believe based on what you've typed out on a football forum?

How long is it going to take you to realise you're basically arguing with yourself when you've been having the same arguments for this long?

I just don't understand how you all pursue this never ending debate which is dominated by online mental assessments and repetive petty insults from the same repetitive users.

sorry if this offends anyone, but the tinfoil hat brigade should really include anyone still debating this shit regardless of what you believe. Give it another 10 years and I'm sure an exact same thread to this will be back with all the same users saying the same old insults.

Like I said earlier in the thread, this thread should be merged with the Groundhog Day thread.

Last edited:

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Don't you get bored of having the same squabbles half a decade on?

It depends how you value your time. At 13,000 views (this thread) if I've managed to influence a few people to take a closer look and wake up to the whole ridiculous event that is 9/11, I think it would have been worth while.
You your self have made 5,160 posts on a football forum in 2 and a half years. Do you think it's time well spent ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here