Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest v Albion: Live Streams Galore

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
For Windows pcs. Simply use the magnifier to increase the screen size when watching on bet365.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I signed up with wiziwig for the Burton game but couldnt get it although advertised. If it is free why do they want card details? Having given them should I report my card lost and get a new one so to make the old one US?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I signed up with wiziwig for the Burton game but couldnt get it although advertised. If it is free why do they want card details? Having given them should I report my card lost and get a new one so to make the old one US?

Oh no.

You do not have to register, sign-up, download or pay anyone or anything in order to play these streams.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
So if you live in the UK can you just go to the BET365 website and watch the game then, or do you have to have an account with them.?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Sometimes I really do wonder if this is a parody account...

(yes, definitely cancel your card.)

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I signed up with wiziwig for the Burton game

Signed up? Strange phrase but carry on...

but couldnt get it although advertised.

Well, listed not advertised.

If it is free why do they want card details?

Oh. No. Please tell me you didn't...

Having given them should I report my card lost and get a new one so to make the old one US?

I think the safest thing would be for you to post the account number here. Oh, and don't forget the expiry date and security code. You have to do this because the Internet told you to.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
So if you live in the UK can you just go to the BET365 website and watch the game then, or do you have to have an account with them.?

and also, when you open an account are you committed to having a minimum bet, or can you just open an account and never use it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wiziwig said you have to register and provide card details for authentication and verification of being in the UK. Thy also said in large capital letters NO MONEY WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT GUARANTEED, so I did for an old card I never use with a low credit limit. I have now reported it lost so it has been cancelled, but they will have verified my account by now.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Wiziwig said you have to register and provide card details for authentication and verification of being in the UK. Thy also said in large capital letters NO MONEY WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT GUARANTEED, so I did for an old card I never use with a low credit limit.

Are you talking about wiziwig or one of the betting sites some of the links send you to?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Sure it was wiziwig or I may be confused

I use wiziwig a lot and have never been asked for card details or any kind of sign up. Hopefully it was a betting site which wanted you to sign up to view streams....at least that would mean you gave your details to a "reputable" company.

Either way, calling and canceling the card is a pretty good idea.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sure it was wiziwig or I may be confused

I suspect you clicked on one of the numerous ads that will sit on top of the stream you wish to watch when if first renders, and one of these then asked for your card details.

The trick with these ads is to just wait for 15-20 seconds and then very carefully look for the small 'x' to close each one, often NOT situated in the traditional top right of each. If another window, tab or pop-up opens then you've clicked on the wrong one. Immediately close that window, tab or pop-up and try again.

There is never a need to provide your details, card details nor to download any plugins or media players.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Is this going to be the case every week in the Championship or do we happen to be on the football league show as the main match again?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here