Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du soir ( Evening Joke, maybe.)

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
I did have my prostate examined by the doc on monday last week. On friday a letter arrived from the surgery saying that my asthma review appointment had been cancelled owing to the doctor having already carried out the review!

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Why was the cheese board lopsided?
...Because it only had one Stilton

Sorry...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
What did the inflatable teacher say to the inflatable schoolboy at the inflatable school?

"Not only have you let me down, and yourself down, but you have let the entire school down"

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
Doctor - "I'm afraid Mr Smith I have some good news and some bad news"
Smith - "Give us the bad news first Doc"
Doctor - "Well we have had to amputate both legs"
Smith - "Bloody hell whats the good news ffs"
Doctor - "You see that stunning blonde nurse over by the door, with the long legs"
Smith - "Yes"
Doctor - "Well I'm taking her out tonight":laugh:

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
The really worrying thing during the probe should have been that he had both hands on your shoulders

Yes...I probably should have spotted the danger signs earlier on when the doctor said to me, " Take your trousers and shorts off........you can put them next to mine ".

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Doctor - "I'm afraid Mr Smith I have some good news and some bad news"
Smith - "Give us the bad news first Doc"
Doctor - "Well we have had to amputate both legs"
Smith - "Bloody hell whats the good news ffs"
Doctor - "You see that stunning blonde nurse over by the door, with the long legs"
Smith - "Yes"
Doctor - "Well I'm taking her out tonight":laugh:
Ding dong what a carry on!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I was in a pub last week and a guy came in with a girl with the most beautiful legs I'd ever seen. As she got to the bar, she slipped on a puddle of beer and took a tumble, injuring her leg. Her boyfriend asked if there was a doctor in the house. I said yes. He asked if I could check her out. I said "well ok". For the next ten minutes I ran my hands up and down her legs, pausing only to straighten my trousers, before announcing, slightly short of breath, that "everything was fine". The boyfriend got angry saying, "but she can't walk. Call yourself a doctor?!" I said, "sorry, I thought you said docker!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here