Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du soir ( Evening Joke, maybe.)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm 77 and yesterday I had an appointment to see the urologist for a prostate exam. Of course, I was a bit on edge because
all of my friends have either gone under the knife or had those pellets implanted. The waiting room was filled with patients.

As I approached the receptionist's desk, I noticed that the receptionist was a very large, extremely unfriendly woman
who looked like a Sumo wrestler. I gave her my name. Then, in a very loud voice, the receptionist said,

"YES, I HAVE YOUR NAME HERE. YOU WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE, RIGHT?"
All the people in the waiting room snapped their heads around to look at me, a now very embarrassed man. But, as usual, I quickly
recovered and, in an equally loud voice, replied:
"NO, I HAVE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE OPERATION BUT I DON'T WANT THE SAME DOCTOR WHO DID YOURS."
The entire room erupted in applause!!
NEVER, EVER MESS WITH OLD RETIRED GUYS!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
How could you tell just by looking, that the receptionist was extremely unfriendly? I think that's grossly unfair to the poor lady.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
An hour later you were called for your appointment. You went into your Doctor's surgery and saw the very same woman donning rubber gloves looking menacing. She said 'we're a bit short staffed today! I'm standing in for your doctor and we've been taking turns at the reception desk!'

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This story isn't true obviously. Doctor's Receptionists aren't like that, or are they?

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
During my prostate examination the doctor said " It's alright, it's normal to get an erection during this examination,"

I said, " I haven't got an erection "

He said " No.... but i have ".

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This story isn't true obviously. Doctor's Receptionists aren't like that, or are they?

Mine carry on talking whenever I am standing there waiting to re-make an appointment. One has a lazy eye and the other is fat...........it's only a matter time.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
During my prostate examination the doctor said " It's alright, it's normal to get an erection during this examination,"

I said, " I haven't got an erection "

He said " No.... but i have ".
The really worrying thing during the probe should have been that he had both hands on your shoulders

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Nice one Skipper, hope all was okay,

Thanks Goldstone It's not actually me, I'm only 68. My own prostate story is far more amusing, but I'm not telling it.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
That isn't a joke. It's a mildly amusing, barely worth a titter comment.

Please don't bring sh*t like this to the NSC table please.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That isn't a joke. It's a mildly amusing, barely worth a titter comment.

Please don't bring sh*t like this to the NSC table please.

Oh dear, you appear to have found your way to the wrong forum. Ask your Mum to help you if your having trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here