Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Translating Hughton-isms: Murray's contract

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would guess the scenario could be a certain team in south London get relegated they will need to offload the high paid chaff and bring in a tried and tested Championship scorer who might be a touch too old for regular premier league but would cut it still in the championship and would cost little (or nothing) and will pay him a lot in wages.

I

Do one.

Only kidding :lolol::thumbsup:

Neither the club nor Sir Glenn would make the same mistake twice......

Shirley? :eek:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How is one?

One is emerging slowly from various domestic and osteopathic derangements. I expect to be almost human and free of Builders in around 2 weeks. And you?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
One is emerging slowly from various domestic and osteopathic derangements. I expect to be almost human and free of Builders in around 2 weeks. And you?

I thought your move back in had been done and dusted!
All good hear :thumbsup: starting to read [MENTION=25768]Spencer Vignes[/MENTION] new book.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I am always amused by these posts and if I could I would bounce the posts of many posters who scoffed and ridiculed the likes of me when it was suggested that we should get GM on loan from Bournemouth.

Blimey, I never realised you had a sense of humour...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought your move back in had been done and dusted!
All good hear :thumbsup: starting to read [MENTION=25768]Spencer Vignes[/MENTION] new book.

I'll sort something out in a couple of weeks as per discussions in the summer :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When have I ever scoffed and ridiculed the idea of Murray coming back ? I was delighted.

I don’t remember many people scoffing at the idea of GM coming back, except those who were blinded by anger at his defection to Palace. I think you’d struggle to find posts to bounce on this one tbh

I am sure that there were many who posted about this but as to exactly who I couldnt say as I cannot remember names..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm sure a 1 year extension will be signed and announced soon. This is a guess with no doubt.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
“I know, I know. This should have been sorted out by those f*ckwits Barber and Winstanley weeks ago. And don’t get me started on that idiot Bloom. If it were down to me I’d have given him a 5-year extension, but you can’t tell people who’ve never played the game anything, can you?”

This, possibly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here