Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flasks banned from the Amex

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bit unfair, the Albion have been superb on disabled related issues whenever we have needed to contact them, other disabled fans we sit with all offer high praise too for their services.

Give the club a call,
Disability Liaison Officer
Oliver Riley
0344 3246282

The statement today read
"Where we are able to do so, we will also assist any supporter with a medical condition which requires specific food or drink to be brought into the Amex. Any supporter with concerns in this area should contact supporter services for assistance."

Have you contacted them already with regards to your needs?

Oliver has left, and yes, I have done in the past. I will be emailing them again about this as I also need to know that I can bring my eye drops in with me. I have been questioned about those in the past by stewards who thought it was an aerosol!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Oliver has left, and yes, I have done in the past. I will be emailing them again about this as I also need to know that I can bring my eye drops in with me. I have been questioned about those in the past by stewards who thought it was an aerosol!

looking forward to see what they say about your bottle/bottle top after you have contacted them.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well done your dad and mate then! Can't remember about the dogs, but I remember a few of their fans climbing into our stand and causing havoc. They were all wearing balaclavas, and I am pretty sure I saw a brick go hurtling up into the West. A lot of people have rightly condemned Millwall for their hooligans, but I have read comments praising their bravery. It wasn't particularly brave to climb into a stand full of old codgers and children. I am not sure if it was that match, but I saw a person who had been stabbed after the game, my father tried to shield me from seeing but you know how inquisitive children are. That was outside the West and almost on Old Shoreham Road.

I can't remember if it was that game, but the worst experience I had at the goldstone was when they came down wearing surgical masks. There had just been the panorama " Harry the dog" and " treatment" episode. Thousands of pathological maniacs attacking all and sundry that evening. Saw some sights I tried to forget at the time including one poor lad who had the imprint of a doc Marten boot across his face, and after the game, my mother tried to stop me and my brother going to any football game ever again!

Thank god those days have long gone!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Was that the match where they originally put them in the Chicken run...but as it was a tad wet they decided to run across the pitch pre match and occupy West 'Lower' (I was in the south..early for a change)

Yes I think it was. But memory fades

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I'm sorry if you think I have been moaning. As I said before, I sincerely hope you never have to cope with this.

Well, you posted 30,000 people have been inconvenienced, which they obviously haven't judging by the petition.

But what boils my piss is the way you defend absolutely everything the club does that pisses some off but now it affects you it's really unfair.

Why don't you contact the FSF

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
F**k'em

No flask fine, I'll just take a milk bottle instead...

... 515eaca1-2836-4440-8d02-83c28709d913.jpg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
They'll be banning Charlie again from the 1901 next. Oh no, I forgot he left with Gus.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Honestly, apart from this thread, has anybody ever really used the word luzzed? Had to look it up as it doesn't even exist apparently, apart from urban slang.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
In the 70s I was in the North Stand during a match against Portsmouth I think it was and someone threw an open bottle of ketchup (I don't think "luzzing" had been invented yet). The bottle hit me on the top of the head and the contents squirted all over the person standing next to me. I'm still not sure who came off worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here