Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A question for those ITK
I've gone for a score draw, in play and over.5 of a goal qualifying bet. I have covered this on Skybet with a no goalscorer bet.
My question is, if both teams get an own goal,and draw one all, will Skybet pay out on my no goalscorer bet, as own goals don't count on goalscorer bets?

If they do, I'd be very happy if it came in.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry 0.5+ / draw merchants. I've only recently got involved in this finally, and my first game ended 0-0 and I suspect this is heading the same way.

I didn't cover no goalscorer last time, so I should have learned for this time.

#jinx

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A question for those ITK
I've gone for a score draw, in play and over.5 of a goal qualifying bet. I have covered this on Skybet with a no goalscorer bet.
My question is, if both teams get an own goal,and draw one all, will Skybet pay out on my no goalscorer bet, as own goals don't count on goalscorer bets?

If they do, I'd be very happy if it came in.

I'll give £20 to REMF if two own goals give a 1-1 final score, they should pay out though.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Just placed my standard freebie: first goal free kick @25s

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not gonna help those that have lost out tonight but I've been banging the under 3.5 goals first half drum all along on this thread. A 0-0 is much more likely than 4 first half goals and if 2 or 3 go in in the first half hour you can usually cover the over 3.5 first half with the risk free bet.

And to those of you who do/did over 0.5 then draw in play, you'd have been £50 better off doing u3.5 first half and draw once again. A slight risk of course, but worth it in the long run as there's been lots of 0-0s on this offer. Just saying....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bloody hell, bet365 must have made a few bob on that result,I hope we all had it covered

That's the one good thing about a 0-0 when this offers on. They will make a lot of £s and will also have some scrambling to win the £50 back if they've shit out. Essentially, they should keep running the offer due to nights like this. Apologises to those who lost of course...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Must admit [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] have been following your lead now after the last 0-0. Hasn't done me wrong yet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry, I'm being stupid. 0.5+ / draw netted me £60 profit. [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] is quite correct, of course in that his approach would have made that £115, give or take.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Not gonna help those that have lost out tonight but I've been banging the under 3.5 goals first half drum all along on this thread. A 0-0 is much more likely than 4 first half goals and if 2 or 3 go in in the first half hour you can usually cover the over 3.5 first half with the risk free bet.

And to those of you who do/did over 0.5 then draw in play, you'd have been £50 better off doing u3.5 first half and draw once again. A slight risk of course, but worth it in the long run as there's been lots of 0-0s on this offer. Just saying....

I can only seem to find under 2.5 goals first half not under 3.5? (which is why I haven't done it)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here