Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Boris Johnson

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Perhaps I should have said when he succeeds Theresa May as he is more likely to be PM than Corbyn thank god.
Ok BG. I stick up for you sometimes, I think you get too much stick sometimes.

Not any more.

Boris ****ing Johnson?! The biggest **** in the whole of Britain and you're saying he'd be a good PM. REALLY?

Have a look at yourself mate and do your children, your grandchildren and their children a favour. Boris Johnson?!!

**** off.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Silly hair and speaking in latin can only cover up so many gaffs.

Liability. Has to go now.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Not many dislike most politicians especially ministers more than me, and Boris Johnson is a joke but I was watching channel 4 news earlier and a Tory was interviewed about Johnson and Patel.
It was an absolute masterclass on how they protect themselves and deflect the blame even against the excellent Channel 4 news correspondents.
This time it did not leave me with boiling piss but total admiration that he was able to stand live on TV and do it.
See it on catch up and watch this genious at work.

I saw it too.

When you say he “deflected the blame” I thought his point that it was the Iranian Government that was responsible for jailing this woman (and continue to hold her) was reasonable.

If the logic of your point is that the Iranian Government is so guided by the comments of the UK’s foreign minister that they would double her sentence on what he says in committees, then surely he only needs to say she is innocent and they would release her no questions asked.

This is fantasy of course, this woman is nothing more than a political pawn, and the Iranians will continue to hold her to extract whatever it is that they want before she is released.

BJ may well be a cretin, however she is in jail because of the Iranian Government no more no less.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Yes we clearly have to take into account the feelings of a fascist theocracy that believes it is still living in the Middle Ages...

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Ok BG. I stick up for you sometimes, I think you get too much stick sometimes.

Not any more.

Boris ****ing Johnson?! The biggest **** in the whole of Britain and you're saying he'd be a good PM. REALLY?

Have a look at yourself mate and do your children, your grandchildren and their children a favour. Boris Johnson?!!

**** off.

I think johnson is a clown , a buffoon , a liability, and hed make a better PM than Corbyn.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He is fireproof, May can't afford to sack him. Even if he left politics in disgrace one of his Eton pals would give him a job immediately.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
He is fireproof, May can't afford to sack him. Even if he left politics in disgrace one of his Eton pals would give him a job immediately.
Are you actively trying to better your situation at the moment , jobwise ? retraining etc ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Are you actively trying to better your situation at the moment , jobwise ? retraining etc ?

Hi Alf, how unusually caring of you to ask, how's those Pipes of Peace ?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He’s a mendacious sack of toff shit, as someone once so wisely opined. The sooner this man is booted out of politics the better.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I saw it too.

When you say he “deflected the blame” I thought his point that it was the Iranian Government that was responsible for jailing this woman (and continue to hold her) was reasonable.

BJ may well be a cretin, however she is in jail because of the Iranian Government no more no less.

Yes but that isn't the point. If, by Boris gobbing off about what she was doing, she gets more harshly treated by the Iranian scum, it is HIS DOING. If I agitate the pet devil dog, and it charges off and attacks a kiddie, who's fault? According to your logic, its the dog. Boris has just kicked the dog, showing off, and is now acting all innocent. Whether or not the dog bites, the man is a disgrace. Think about it :shrug:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Absolute f****** knob jockeying buffoon

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think johnson is a clown , a buffoon , a liability, and hed make a better PM than Corbyn.

Made me laugh. I know why you would rather see a small pool of vomit in charge at number ten rather than 'friend of the IRA' Jezza, and given your context, can't argue. My main concern is his lack of judgment and lack of leadership skills. Regarding the latter, he seems to be doing a good job within his own party (ruthless control of discipline is necessary and, with 'momentum', he can manage). Regarding the former, I would prefer to see him lead us away from hard Brexit, but it seems he is going to follow May and accept (and thus lead on, if elected PM) Brexit. So far so dull...

Which takes us back to his original sin (doing a Priti Patel with the IRA after Brighton, and sharing a platform with Islamic apologists and even spokespersons for Hizbollah and related on a repeated basis, yet eschwing any invitation to consort with Israelis). Yes, I agree with you. You only have to do such things once to show total lack of judgment. Which is partly why I was urging for a labour wipe out at the recent GE, in the hope this would dislodge Corbyn. Only to see his polls surge a few hours later (spooky, that).....:facepalm:

So it looks like Boris vs Corbyn. Despite being a labour supporter for most of my life, with oscillating degrees of enthusiasm, and despite having a sort of tribal or emotional affinity to the party of the people, and indeed despite having a viceral loathing of the blond boufanted adulterer.....really, after all, surely not Corbyn as PM? He will be like a rabbit in the car headlights. The government can't wait for the annual politburo people's conference to make decisions, and so it needs to have a good instinct about what decision to make, and the vim to make the decision. He will probably get in, but come the first crisis it will all be 'I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do' I suspect. A sort of antichrist version of Batman, where the uncaped crusader weeps into his Chai, while the leather patches on his elbows slowly rub thin on the arms of his chair, as he flails in the agony of indecision.

Let's face it. We are ****ed.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Yes but that isn't the point. If, by Boris gobbing off about what she was doing, she gets more harshly treated by the Iranian scum, it is HIS DOING. If I agitate the pet devil dog, and it charges off and attacks a kiddie, who's fault? According to your logic, its the dog. Boris has just kicked the dog, showing off, and is now acting all innocent. Whether or not the dog bites, the man is a disgrace. Think about it :shrug:

Forget the dog metaphor it’s irrelevant, this matter is about power.

This woman was iimprisoned by the Iranians for whatever reason they want, sad but true.

She is a pawn in a political game and if BJ had said she was innocent consistently for as long as he was foreign minister she would still be in prison.

There will be a concession that will release her but that is secretive t, and we won’t know what it is; you may want to roll over to let her out but HM Govt evidently doesn’t.

Think about it.

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
Made me laugh. I know why you would rather see a small pool of vomit in charge at number ten rather than 'friend of the IRA' Jezza, and given your context, can't argue. My main concern is his lack of judgment and lack of leadership skills. Regarding the latter, he seems to be doing a good job within his own party (ruthless control of discipline is necessary and, with 'momentum', he can manage). Regarding the former, I would prefer to see him lead us away from hard Brexit, but it seems he is going to follow May and accept (and thus lead on, if elected PM) Brexit. So far so dull...

Which takes us back to his original sin (doing a Priti Patel with the IRA after Brighton, and sharing a platform with Islamic apologists and even spokespersons for Hizbollah and related on a repeated basis, yet eschwing any invitation to consort with Israelis). Yes, I agree with you. You only have to do such things once to show total lack of judgment. Which is partly why I was urging for a labour wipe out at the recent GE, in the hope this would dislodge Corbyn. Only to see his polls surge a few hours later (spooky, that).....:facepalm:

So it looks like Boris vs Corbyn. Despite being a labour supporter for most of my life, with oscillating degrees of enthusiasm, and despite having a sort of tribal or emotional affinity to the party of the people, and indeed despite having a viceral loathing of the blond boufanted adulterer.....really, after all, surely not Corbyn as PM? He will be like a rabbit in the car headlights. The government can't wait for the annual politburo people's conference to make decisions, and so it needs to have a good instinct about what decision to make, and the vim to make the decision. He will probably get in, but come the first crisis it will all be 'I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do' I suspect. A sort of antichrist version of Batman, where the uncaped crusader weeps into his Chai, while the leather patches on his elbows slowly rub thin on the arms of his chair, as he flails in the agony of indecision.

Let's face it. We are ****ed.

Maybe there could be another scenario - what if Corbyn actually won? How long would he remain PM I wonder. In 1981 moderate Andrew Mckintosh lead Labour to victory in the 1981 Greater London Council elections. However, within 24 hours he was deposed and replaced with Ken Livingstone. Could that happen again as John McDonnell was a close ally to Ken and was the finance chair following the Livingstone coup! Could that happen again with Corbyn sidelined and being replaced by perhaps Mcdonnell giving the UK a Marxist PM? Is that the Momentum's plan? Far fetched maybe but then strange things are happening in politics these days look at Trump winning!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here