Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs away tickets

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
It's not too bad for me getting back to Caterham however you do have to ask the question why an 8pm kick off. It sounds like a nightmare after the game, surely an earlier kick off would make it easier for fans to reach a destination.

After the record attendance against Bournemouth they had only (tongue in cheek) had 65k against Palace. What sort of attendance are Tottenham expecting for the visit of the Albion.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
It's not too bad for me getting back to Caterham however you do have to ask the question why an 8pm kick off. It sounds like a nightmare after the game, surely an earlier kick off would make it easier for fans to reach a destination.

After the record attendance against Bournemouth they had only (tongue in cheek) had 65k against Palace. What sort of attendance are Tottenham expecting for the visit of the Albion.

Educated guess 60-65k.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
I have a feeling this may get to the third day, just.....

Will we sell all 2000 for Hudds? I think we might, but surely a chance for non season ticket holders to get their first offiial opportunity to see us away in the Prem.
Fingers crossed for non STH!!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My Spurs STH colleague reckons it can take 45 mins or more just to get on a train after the final whistle sometimes (will be stop/go crowd controls) so if this is the case getting to LB or Vic much before 11.15 or even 11.30 will possibly be difficult.

For parking, plenty of suitable private driveways on justpark within 15 mins walk, mostly around £15.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Still pondering my journey from Brum cheapest is train to Wembley but the return connection only leaves 3 minutes between wembley train arriving and Brum train leaving very tight.

My son has offered to pay for a parking spot at Wembley but this is £40 apparently!

Was thinking of Hillingdon or Harrow on the Hill but apparently the Tube is a nightmare too!

Anyone going from Brum area fancy sharing a car?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Still pondering my journey from Brum cheapest is train to Wembley but the return connection only leaves 3 minutes between wembley train arriving and Brum train leaving very tight.

My son has offered to pay for a parking spot at Wembley but this is £40 apparently!

Was thinking of Hillingdon or Harrow on the Hill but apparently the Tube is a nightmare too!

This might be worth a look...

https://www.parkonmydrive.com/searc...okingPart=dy&aclat=51.550501&aclon=-0.3048409

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Park at Ruislip station , then straight onto Met line to Wembley. :)

https://www.ncp.co.uk/find-a-car-park/car-parks/ruislip-stn-lul/

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Had to hang on until today to buy with some lowly Tier 2s.

Fired up 4 browsers for the pre-queue and one went straight in without queuing.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

I had two on the go and one got through pretty quickly. Job done but clearly going fast.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007

Oh !! thats why i was Queue position 928 when first entered at 9am (logged on at 8.50 pre-queue)

took 20 mins to get in

5 tickets purchased (via F&F)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Still plenty of tickets now, they seem to have reduced the mad dash for tier 2, since the issues at Arsenal

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Still plenty of tickets now, they seem to have reduced the mad dash for tier 2, since the issues at Arsenal

They have - I would think there are very few people in T2 - they must estimate how many T1 won't buy a ticket and just make T2 the right number to soak them up. T2 for Spurs is only 10 points higher than T3 (244-254 points). All very sensible.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
They have - I would think there are very few people in T2 - they must estimate how many T1 won't buy a ticket and just make T2 the right number to soak them up. T2 for Spurs is only 10 points higher than T3 (244-254 points). All very sensible.

I am Tier 2, on the cusp on T1, 275 points and I havent struggled to get a ticket for a game other than Bournemouth when I have wanted to go.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

Surely train from Wembley Stadium changing at High Wycombe is the way to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here