Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth away (Carabao Cup) - on sale on Thursday for those with 217+ points

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I finally found an old email that showed my old fan number (the one that had a purchase history with one purchase in 2014) and i finally managed to buy the ticket :) Thanks for the help, Titanic.
Now if i could only find the place where i can print the ticket. I chose "print at home" as delivery method.

The ticket will be a pdf on the email you receive after buying

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Time to stand up and be shot down.
I was on over 260 pts at the start of the season, being a STH for years plus loads of away games. I'm also retired (nearly) and have a few bob. I went to Leicester but bought a Watford ticket with no intention of going, in fact I nearly gave the ticket away at the Barnet game. Then I managed to get time off and I went. Feeling guilty I did not buy a Bournemouth PL ticket although I could have. So have I bought a Carabao Cup ticket for a fraction of the sum I spent on Tuesday in the club shop and Dicks Bar?
Is this unfair? YES. As has been mentioned, those with just get more and those without just get left behind. This game will sell out but only a handful will actually be there.

People have earnt the points they are on, by going to games.

They should have every right to access tickets before those who have less points, and fancy going to Arsenal and West Ham away.

If people lower down the list are really that keen to move up, they will have to do games like Barnet, Swansea (A), and similar. The ONLY thing the club can do is link the ticket being scanned to points being allocated, which isn't exactly easy when the issue is predominantly at cup games. I can't imagine teams are too happy to spend time emailing the club letting them know exactly who did and didn't use their ticket.

The system is as fair as it can be, fact.

L

litmanen

The ticket will be a pdf on the email you receive after buying

Cheers mate. I hope that this will be a memorable game.
The biggest game i have seen so far was the Finland-Russia qualifying game in Helsinki 2009 and that was only memorable because of the atmosphere (the Olympic Stadium was sold out, which is rare in Finland and the finnish and russian fans were fighting before the game) but the actual game was shit, because Russia won it 0-3. Hopefully i will be more happy after this rivalry game.

Last edited:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
People have earnt the points they are on, by going to games.

They should have every right to access tickets before those who have less points, and fancy going to Arsenal and West Ham away.

If people lower down the list are really that keen to move up, they will have to do games like Barnet, Swansea (A), and similar. The ONLY thing the club can do is link the ticket being scanned to points being allocated, which isn't exactly easy when the issue is predominantly at cup games. I can't imagine teams are too happy to spend time emailing the club letting them know exactly who did and didn't use their ticket.

The system is as fair as it can be, fact.

Just to add. I WILL be at every away except Newcastle (just too long a day). Swansea is a definite as I have Welsh friends to visit and Stoke is close to Burton, my favorite pub town.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Like me. Signed in at 9am and site said I was 6223 in queue. I thought what the ****. Just carried on and bought 2 tickets. What is this queue thing about!!!

That's not your place in the queue, but your queue number (think of it like in the deli ticket queue in the supermarket I guess i.e. nothing to do with how many people before you).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That's not your place in the queue, but your queue number (think of it like in the deli ticket queue in the supermarket I guess i.e. nothing to do with how many people before you).

But less cheese......

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I've got one and I'm going on my own. Billy no mates.

Must be mad.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

It does also tell you how many are in front of you.

Just got my tickets. Looking forward to seeing every round in the cup this year!

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Available this morning to anyone with 188+ points...

21 - 35
22 - 8
23- 104
24 - 0

Total: 147

21 - 28
22 - 24
23 - 5
24 - 15

at 9.17

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here