Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Onwards, ever upwards - Cardiff roll-call

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'll be there but with the Cardiff fans. Good seat near the centre. Not sure whether to wear an England rugby shirt or a Brighton shirt. :ascarf:
Have to sit next to my mate to make sure I collect the tickets he has secured for the first 3 days of the 1st Ashes Test in Cardiff. Make a lot of noise everyone like I witnessed from the same seat,when Orlandi scored 2 years ago.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Five of us and non season ticket holders are making the journey from Brighton on the 9am train. Train and hotel were booked in December and got a good deal and we're POTD.

Stockport seagull

Jan 10, 2015
Wouldn't mind making this my first game, would rather it be at the Amex but beggers can't be choosers, hopefully get there Easter weekend, are anybody from stockport/North west going?

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Of course I'm going. Why wouldn't I? !

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Does anyone know the number for the phone in as would like to give my opinion as felt like ranting on many occasions like other callers. Thanks in advance.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Had no intention of going but so disappointed yesterday seeing lots of positives being chucked away that I need a fresh fix and to see the team make amends. It's only down the road for me so guess it' has just got to be done.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wouldn't mind making this my first game, would rather it be at the Amex but beggers can't be choosers, hopefully get there Easter weekend, are anybody from stockport/North west going?

Hasn't [MENTION=13579]AnotherArch[/MENTION] just offered a lift back to Manchester? Maybe he could help?

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Me + 4 mates driving up on the day and then staying over after going out on the piss (hopefully celebrating a win).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here