Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
The evening game between the Bears and Packers has been described as “the most unconscionable decision by the NFL” – sure they are great rivals but it’s very one sided, the Packers have won 9 of the past 10 games – we shall see.

Load of shit if I've ever seen it, Jay Cutler is playing his best football of his career. Ever. GB are on a losing streak that could continue against a mean Vikes this weekend, if we beat the Broncos (more than capable given their issues) and the Vikes beat the Pack (again, very possible) it would put us within one game of them. We beat them that fixture and we're both 6-5, wild card is wide open and everything to play for.

Also people seem to be forgetting that most of these games are close run things, it'll be a good game regardless.

Classic Cutler there, dont worry about looking after the football whatever you do

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
We blow, we truly blow, we have been awful for sometime now, sheenan's play calls have been terrible. Another defeat from been at least two possessions ahead. Tougher games to come now aswell, we are slumping at the wrong time. Ergh!!!! [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I had bets at decent odds on Tampa Bay and Indianapolis, so a good day for me. Let's just say no more about the bet on Washington...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Surely both Indi and Houston aren't going to win, are they?

We didn't let you down there!

The South is rising again. More to the point , at least the leading team isn't less than .500. It's a marked improvement from 2-3 weeks back.

The Texans seem to be having an internal competition to see how many players can throw the ball for TDs this season. Hoyer, Mallett, Yates, Cecil Shorts...

It's only a matter of time before JJ has a go...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Classic Cutler there, dont worry about looking after the football whatever you do

Bloody typical. Bears on the main game on Sky and with a chance for once. However, I went out to watch the Burnley game and (because it was my birthday) only got home from the pub in the third quarter,completely smashed. What I think I drunkenly saw was Cutler rushing for 40 odd yards to put us back in it before ignoring a wide open receiver, spurning a rush and throwing a bum interception. But as Rowley Birkin used to say I was terribly drunk.

My hangover says no wildcard but it would also like the Cutler of the previous couple of games to be back on duty against the Packers.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Bloody typical. Bears on the main game on Sky and with a chance for once. However, I went out to watch the Burnley game and (because it was my birthday) only got home from the pub in the third quarter,completely smashed. What I think I drunkenly saw was Cutler rushing for 40 odd yards to put us back in it before ignoring a wide open receiver, spurning a rush and throwing a bum interception. But as Rowley Birkin used to say I was terribly drunk.

My hangover says no wildcard but it would also like the Cutler of the previous couple of games to be back on duty against the Packers.

As I overheard from my fellow detectives, the Bears turned down a chance to kick a field goal and went for a touchdown instead which failed. Since the Bears scored a touchdown while being down by 8 points in the last seconds of the game they were forced to go for the 2 point conversion, instead of the usual 1 point extra-point kick, which failed. If the Bears would have kicked the field goal they probably would have won by two instead of losing by two.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As I overheard from my fellow detectives, the Bears turned down a chance to kick a field goal and went for a touchdown instead which failed. Since the Bears scored a touchdown while being down by 8 points in the last seconds of the game they were forced to go for the 2 point conversion, instead of the usual 1 point extra-point kick, which failed. If the Bears would have kicked the field goal they probably would have won by two instead of losing by two.

:thumbsup:

I should definitely have laid off the beers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Went for it on 4th down with either 8 or 10 minutes left on the clock.

As a Packers fan I feel I should say :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
2016 International Series
Colts v Jags

NFC East opponent v Rams

Redskins v Bengals

The Skins are coming to Wembley! Bring on the Bengals!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Happy enough with those, Jags Colts sticks out for me with the Jags on the up at the moment and my new found soft spot for them, would be great though to see D here for the middle game but that would mean we didnt finish top of the div this year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here