Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the craziest thing which could happen at the Amex on Thursday night?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
With Cardiff already relegated, Zaha signs for us as emergency loan and scores a hat-trick

I'm finding it quite amusing that this wonderful Palace academy kid has gone onto such great heights. Shipped out by 8th placed Man Utd, he ends up at Cardiff where he has contributed the square root of fck all to their fight against relegation. How much did Palace fleece them for again? I wonder which Championship club they'll farm him out to next season? It'll have to be one with more money than sense, so it all points to Nottingham Forest.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
With Cardiff already relegated, Zaha signs for us as emergency loan and scores a hat-trick

But not before he's been paraded on the pitch beforehand, endorsing these revolutionary Gilmore support shorts with their specially designed penis pocket and ball bag (look closely, if you can bear to):

zaha-shorts-650x530.png

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
gus and Ashley barnes turn up, proclaim that the rumours about their sexual relationship were true and they then commence to perform awkward sexual acts on the centre circle whilst gullys girls come back and make a mosaic of a seagull pooing on billy paynter. I must note that the game has been stopped for this and the derby players have painted themselves orange and dug holes in order to fullfill their dream of being carrots. on the other half of the pitch are the brighton players who have stripped, covered themselves in Vaseline and are proceding in slithering over to the derby carrots in order to much on them.

that would be pretty crazy

What a fertile, or is it pervert, mind you've got!!!!

But not before he's been paraded on the pitch beforehand, endorsing these revolutionary Gilmore support shorts with their specially designed penis pocket and ball bag (look closely, if you can bear to):

zaha-shorts-650x530.png
:eek: to the power of a squillion!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

zaha-shorts-650x530.png

I laughed for a fair bit at that - until I noticed that Brighton and Hove Albion FC are one of the clients who use these pants with a penis pocket.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The Reading bus turns up, with the full Royals squad primed and ready to play, still under the mistaken impression they're in the playoffs.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Paul Samarah knocking out the man on the tanner phone to scream down it "everyone get off the pitch NOW!!!!" would be pretty crazy, especially if no-one is on the pitch.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I laughed for a fair bit at that - until I noticed that Brighton and Hove Albion FC are one of the clients who use these pants with a penis pocket.

I noticed that too. That said: it only says the Albion endorse the company's range, not specifically the Penis Pouch 2000 VX Testicle-Warming Undershorts.

And secondly, the Albion players might be wearing them, but as far as I know, there are no global adverts featuring, say, Gordon Greer posing in a pair of shorts with Wee Gordon* snugly inserted into a made-to-measure lycra slot at the front.

*I'm not referring to Gordon Strachan here, just to be clear.

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
To remind us how far we have come Oscar names Maksimenko in the starting line up....in a playful repeat of his appearance against the visitors last August!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
The slow kid behind the food kiosk in WSL doesn't get my order wrong three times, and charges me the correct amount, finally completing the hatrick by not asking for helping because they jam the till.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A 4-3 thriller to the good guys would be pretty crazy no?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The slow kid behind the food kiosk in WSL doesn't get my order wrong three times, and charges me the correct amount, finally completing the hatrick by not asking for helping because they jam the till.

Winner.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Greer gets tackled on the touch line right by Liz Costa and his shorts and Penis Pouch 2000 VX Testicle Warming Undershorts fall down revealing "Wee Gordon". Costa screams for a policeman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here