Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bellew v Haye II

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Finally found it after much searching and it is PPV £19.95 so will not bother, too expensive for what it is.

The same price as klit v Joshua . Crazy
There needs to be more staggering of prices for Ppv.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
It depends what you look for in a PPV event I guess. This is a very competitive undercard so I am in. If you are the type that wanders in from the pub for the main event then I can understand why you might give it a swerve. I think it's an interesting fight anyway, by no means cut and dried. A title doesn't have to be on the line to make a fight PPV worthy (imvho.)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
can't believe this is ppv. ridiculous

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Ryder v Cox should be decent.

Haye wins this.

Boxing is boxing , decent enough main event this one.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The main event is between 2 no hopes with no future just trying to cash in and earn some more money before retiring neither will ever be good enough to challenge for a world title again.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
The main event is between 2 no hopes with no future just trying to cash in and earn some more money before retiring neither will ever be good enough to challenge for a world title again.

Would agree with your comments on Haye, but not Bellew. Up until now, he has arguably been boxing at his best level of his career. He is 35 now though, so he wont have many more after this.

Also surprised by the negative comments on here aimed at Bellew. He is a very honest and genuine man and certainly one of the nicest men in Boxing. Haye on the over hand is a horrible, arrogant prick.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Haye should win if he fights to his potential. But he was woeful in the first fight, and the way he talked himself up was laughable. He didn’t land any punches. the overall standard was very low.
If he does win, is it inevitable there will be a third? That would pretty much mean haye’s time will be used up. I hope he will have the ambition to chase a world title rather than a decider.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Easy for Joyce, but he needs to learn how to defend. That lardy Jamaican got inside his guard to unleash body shots several times. Considering he probably only threw about 20 punches a huge number got through. Joyce will run over all the mediocre fighters he faces but could easily be in trouble against anyone with decent footwork and the power to hurt him.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I can't work out why nobody has gone for a triangle choke or even a takedown yet?!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Hope Butler is going to get whooped here. 3 lb 5 over the limit? That is totally unacceptable, doesn't seem like he has taken this very seriously.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Rodriguez looks the real deal. Be interested to follow his career from here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here