Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Ryan Air Racist

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Pathetic attempts being made to conflate the overt racism of this person on the plane, with Brexit.

No one knows the voting behaviour of the racist. Does he vote at all? Who knows, it's irrelevant.

There are plenty of racists and anti-semites in this country across the spectrum of society. A lifelong friend of mine's extended family in London and Essex, all working class Labour voters and Tory/UKIP haters, to this day can't stand n*ggers, and it's been passed down the generations. Racism has never gone away, but thankfully it is less common now than 40 years ago, I think most would agree.

Back on theme, I hope Ryanair man up on this incident, they owe it to the victim. Plus hoping the police in Spain or UK do something to bring the racist to book (NOT the usual caution bullshit).

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Pathetic attempts being made to conflate the overt racism of this person on the plane, with Brexit.

No one knows the voting behaviour of the racist. Does he vote at all? Who knows, it's irrelevant.

There are plenty of racists and anti-semites in this country across the spectrum of society. A lifelong friend of mine's extended family in London and Essex, all working class Labour voters and Tory/UKIP haters, to this day can't stand n*ggers, and it's been passed down the generations. Racism has never gone away, but thankfully it is less common now than 40 years ago, I think most would agree.

Back on theme, I hope Ryanair man up on this incident, they owe it to the victim. Plus hoping the police in Spain or UK do something to bring the racist to book (NOT the usual caution bullshit).

I agree with every wort of this. No side, right or left has a monopoly on racist bigots.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’m sick of social media mob justice, not least because in many instances accusations are untrue, unfair or out of all proportion to the ‘crime’. Not so here but it’s still got that ugly feeling to it.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I'm sorry but racism has risen dramatically since 2016. Yes, it has always been there, but it was declining. Now it is rising again rapidly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm sorry but racism has risen dramatically since 2016. Yes, it has always been there, but it was declining. Now it is rising again rapidly.

Where’s the source for that? I personally feel it’s become even more dispicable due to the amount of people that film and publicise such acts. Ie it’s more in our faces which is kind of good. I’d be very sad to see a rise in any hate crimes statistically.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m sick of social media mob justice, not least because in many instances accusations are untrue, unfair or out of all proportion to the ‘crime’. Not so here but it’s still got that ugly feeling to it.

Couldn’t agree more with this. These things often get misconstrued etc. Of course not here. But there is always this gang mentality when videos like this surface - it’s just doesn’t sit comfortably with me either. Social media can be good for this but also not.

At least with Ronnie Pickering we got the whole story :lol:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
But I bet he had to ditch some ballast there in order to lose enough weight to make it back? Not much in the way of heating either? Low budget flying was a different experience in those days...

:lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not exactly not but didn't you say "When it comes to racists, surely you can acknowledge that the vast, vast majority of them would be Leave voters, for obvious reasons." I think I represent the vast majority of Leave voters in not being racist.

You are conflating two different sets of people there. I’m not saying most Leave voters are racist. I’m saying most racists are Leave voters. That’s a completely logical viewpoint. You get me?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Morality usually involves a form of self sacrifice, restraint on ones behaviour or others. Posting on the net in public forums is at best virtue, Im happy to explain to you what morality is, your welcome.

Yeah nah, I’ll probably pass on semantics education from someone who can’t spell basic words.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Does it really matter, what could a small disabled 77 year old lady do to to possibly excuse a racist diatribe like that? He possibly mentally ill, but, I think it’s more likely he’s just a vile little bigot.

Im hearing different, that she called him an old tramp to start.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't agree with loony one iota, but I will point out, he has severe dyslexia.

That’s fine - but not someone you would therefore take linguistic lessons from, genuinely, not a dig.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here