Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awful

Pure magic!

Jul 4, 2011
Worst team at the Amex for some time and no ability to break them down. This will be a long and hard season. Next years crowds of no more than 20k. Bloom needs to sack Hypia now or we are doooooomed!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Worst team at the Amex for some time and no ability to break them down. This will be a long and hard season. Next years crowds of no more than 20k. Bloom needs to sack Hypia now or we are doooooomed!

Give them time. September was always going to be the Time To Gel period of footballing cliche, not helped by these wretched international breaks. Its a far more positive formation and far less jaded set of players than last season, it'll come very good very soon.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL

Worst team? Are you sure about that? I think Charlton last year were a lot worse.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Blackpool won the FA Cup in 1953. A point against such a famous club is a great result.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was frustrating today but we were tactically stupid at times, still things can only get better.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Blackpool were a pretty determined team defensively. They do not concede many. Not pretty but effective. Their keeper had a few decent saves and starred in midweek.

I am not sure they will go down. It is a long season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Not agreeing with this yet. Largely new team still getting to understand each other and new tactics. Jury out for a few weeks for me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The ten other negative threads not enough?

I think people are returning from the pub. It would be interesting to see what a home defeat is like on a full moon.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That is harsh.

However if we try to replace 1 goal every 2 game strikers like Leo, with Utter DONKEYS like Baldock and OGrady then Bloom reaps what he sows.

D

Deleted member 22389

Time, time, time. I remember Palace had a terrible start a few seasons back, I remember everyone had them nailed on for relegation. We know what happened next don't we.
Our players are certainly not shit, they just haven't jelled. I'm not worrying yet. 4-5 wins will put the team straight back up there.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Time, time, time. I remember Palace had a terrible start a few seasons back, I remember everyone had them nailed on for relegation. We know what happened next don't we.
Our players are certainly not shit, they just haven't jelled. I'm not worrying yet. 4-5 wins will put the team straight back up there.
Got nothing to do with poor tactics, wholesale change every game, playing players out of position.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

The jury is out on some of the new additions

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
What was that time in Spain for other than to jell as a team..Oh hold on, you have a point, so that was what that thread giving other teams 5 games start was all about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here