....I'll get me coat.

Dreadful racist joke that I can't help but enjoy, best said out loud;

*At a Chinese restaurant*

Husband: I'm going to complain
Wife: You sure?
Husband: Yes. Waiter!

Waiter: Yes, sir?
Husband: This chicken is so rubbery!
Waiter: Ah, thank you so much for your kind words, sir!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Two cannibals were talking. One said "You know, I just can't seem to get a tender Missionary. I've baked them, roasted them, stewed them, barbecued them, tried every sort of marinade. Just can't seem to get them tender."
"What kind of Missionary do you use?" the second one asked.
"Oh," replied the first, "just the usual ones, you know the ones you can pick up in the village"
"Not the ones in brown cloaks with the ropes round their waist?" asked the second,
"Yes!", replied the first "they've also got a sort of bald spot on the top of their heads."
"Ah!" exclaimed the second one, "You're cooking them wrong, those are friars!"

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Two cannibals sat beside a large fire, after eating the best meal they'd had in ages.
"Your wife sure makes a good roast." commented the first cannibal.
"Yeah," replied the second. "I'm really going to miss her..."

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
There was a cannibal standing next to a pile of shit looking very depressed. A man walks up to him and asks "why the long face?" The cannibal replies "I've just dumped my girlfriend"

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
My mate are having a race to create the best cannibal menu.

I'm currently steaming ahead.

What did the cannibal do when he dumped his girlfriend.

He wiped his was.

A cannibal once ate a fortune teller for lunch.

He liked his medium rare.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
2 cannibals are eating Comedian Michael McIntyre
One turns to the other and asks, "Does this taste funny to you?"
The other responds, "no"

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Two cannibals are sharing a lost tourist. "You start at the feet. I'll start at the head." says the first. After a little while he notices his friend hasn't said much. "You ok?" he asks.
"Fine." Comes the reply. "I'm having a ball."
"You're eating too fast."

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is an old joke I found amusing as a schoolboy, it still makes me smile.

2 men get stranded on a desert island. After wandering around a while, they decide it's quite a small island and they need food. They agree to go in opposite directions and look for food, meeting up later on the other side of the island to make camp and eat what they have scavenged
One of the guys goes off and finds some grape vines, so picks as many grapes as he can carry and sets off to meet his mate. As he rounds a corner he is captured by a tribe of what are clearly cannibals. The chief, ( who just happens to speak English :smile:) tells him that they are going to boil him in the massive pot that they are all gathered around, and then eat him. However if he can put all the grapes he is carrying up his arse they will let him go. A quarter of an hour later he has just got a couple of grapes left when he bursts out laughing and all the grapes come flying out. The chief looks at him astonished. " you had two grapes to go and you would have been free, what can be so funny"

The unfortunate man replies " I just saw my mate coming round the corner with an armful of coconuts"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Englishman Irishman and Jock get captured by cannibals.

"We are going to skin you, make a nice waterproof lining for our favourite canoe with the skin, then eat you. You have one request"

Englishman says 'give me a knife'. With the knife he slashes wildly but is easily overpowered and dragged off.

Jocko says 'gimme a gun'. A couple of wild scots (I mean shots) are fired, but to no avail, and off he's carried.

Irishman says 'gimme a fork'. Duly armed, Paddy (I never said this joke isn't racist) starts stabbing himself furiously, declaiming (or expostulating) "y'*******s are not lining yer fecking canoe with me, so help me now'"

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
This is an old joke I found amusing as a schoolboy, it still makes me smile.

2 men get stranded on a desert island. After wandering around a while, they decide it's quite a small island and they need food. They agree to go in opposite directions and look for food, meeting up later on the other side of the island to make camp and eat what they have scavenged
One of the guys goes off and finds some grape vines, so picks as many grapes as he can carry and sets off to meet his mate. As he rounds a corner he is captured by a tribe of what are clearly cannibals. The chief, ( who just happens to speak English :smile:) tells him that they are going to boil him in the massive pot that they are all gathered around, and then eat him. However if he can put all the grapes he is carrying up his arse they will let him go. A quarter of an hour later he has just got a couple of grapes left when he bursts out laughing and all the grapes come flying out. The chief looks at him astonished. " you had two grapes to go and you would have been free, what can be so funny"

The unfortunate man replies " I just saw my mate coming round the corner with an armful of coconuts"

The real funny part is that the man thought he was going to be let go after he had finished stuffing himself with a fruit filling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here