Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Consecutive Albion matches attended

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Inspired by the story of 1000 game Gus Nunneley in Saturday's programme I am wondering if anyone else is quietly creating their own consecutive appearance record ? I have never attended a long unbroken run of games home and away as time and money can be a constraint so I tend to go to Friday and Saturday homes and around a third to a half of aways.
Now I know why Gus is such a familiar face. He is always there !

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Think I managed 4 in a row once - was quite happy with that.

Back end of last season I did 3 in a row - I am a bad fan

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Before the start of nearly every season I say to myself "This is going to be the season when I'm going to attend every Albion first team league game". Not managed it yet! I think the highest in a single season was 39. I guess it's likely that it's a little over 40 if I count them over an off-season too. 1000? Blimey Charlie. No chance for me!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Inspired by the story of 1000 game Gus Nunneley in Saturday's programme I am wondering if anyone else is quietly creating their own consecutive appearance record ? I have never attended a long unbroken run of games home and away as time and money can be a constraint so I tend to go to Friday and Saturday homes and around a third to a half of aways.
Now I know why Gus is such a familiar face. He is always there !

Isn't that the same bloke who actually did a flounce from games a year or two back and broke his sequence for some trivial reason? Pretty sure there was a thread about it on here. Might be wrong.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I haven't missed a home first team game, league, cup or friendly since Boston in the jpt on 17 October 2006 so last night was almost a 10th anniversary game.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Isn't that the same bloke who actually did a flounce from games a year or two back and broke his sequence for some trivial reason? Pretty sure there was a thread about it on here. Might be wrong.

I remember the story. Think it was in the Argus.
If it's the same fella then they will have to reprint the Preston programme ! Surely not ?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I think [MENTION=498]Braders[/MENTION] is in with a good shout for consecutive home and away games.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
I did every game home & away back in the early eighties , thems were the days! Good days nowdays to of course!! Ill health stops me using my season ticket for the majority of matches but I keep it going. UTA

but hang on, you've only been on nsc for 4 years and only posted 72 times?
surely that makes you a plastic jcl, whose opinion is worthless???

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Rotherham was the first home game I've missed since moving to the Amex🌟

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here