Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"You're not a real fan unless..."

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
You can finish this song,and name the song it was based on and who sung it.

Tip toe, through the North Stand
With your boots on

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If you survived having a dump in the Goldstone North Stand Khazi whilst eating a burger then pinched the solitary bog roll to luzz on the pitch you def earned your stripes!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Highbury for the greatest FA Cup semi-final

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Or if you were half way up the M1 for the first game before you heard it was called off, at least for the next postponement we heard about it in time to call off the trip.

Or at Swindon when we were 5-0 down and the game was abandoned ? I think it was?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
That's a "nearly" then. :down:

Saw us lose at Sunderland in the 90s to a blatantly offside goal, having stood in the open corner at Roker Park while the North Sea threw everything it could at us for 2 hours. About 100 BHA there but I can only remember my group, the regular coach boys and Atilla. We didn't get chased after though, it was too wet for that sort of thing. Instead we went to a local Co Op where I bought a 12 pack of beer for the stupidly long train trip home.

Oct 77 when we won 2-0 and went top of the table. Followed on Tuesday by losing 4-3 to Charlton at the Valley.

....you were on the trains that didn't make it to Forest

I was going to mention that but describe it as those that watched on the big screen at Hove Town Hall Brighton lose to Forest in the League cup!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You can finish this song,and name the song it was based on and who sung it.

Tip toe, through the North Stand
With your boots on

But can you recall, and explain the circumstance for....

Tiptoe, through the North Stand
With your socks on....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You saw the Albion go fifth in the top division with a 25 yard Andy Ritchie screamer at Molyneux on a Tuesday night and then had to dodge the unhappy locals to get to the station to get home.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Not a proper fan unless you watched the York re-arranged game on a Thursday morning (or was it Tuesday) at 11am. I was at Hove Park Upper and I was visiting the dentist at the time. Honestly.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You saw the Albion go fifth in the top division with a 25 yard Andy Ritchie screamer at Molyneux on a Tuesday night and then had to dodge the unhappy locals to get to the station to get home.

Great night! Got home at 4 in the morning.

Jimmy Grimble

You saw Seb Carole play for us in each of his three stints.

You saw Micky Adams experiment with Adam Virgo on the left wing.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Or were in Halifax for the game with hotel booked and the whilst in the pub heard that ref had called off game 20 mins before kick off due to waterlogged pitch.

Yep that was me as well , also the Longford game.........tour cancelled and nothing to do but drink the rest of the trip away !

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Make it to Hull in 86 to step of the train only to hear the game had been called off due to a water logged pitch. Or stuck on a train somewhere outside Ipswich to miss a 1-0 defeat I think and John Keeleys debut. Or dodge a hail of bottles in West Brom, I could go on.....:D

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Unless you know who this is.....

Attachments

• Neil Sr.JPG
    Neil Sr.JPG
    850.8 KB · Views: 260

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here