Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool v Roma

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I used to love listening on the radio back in the late 70s, early 80s. Way before I ever went to a match.

I think Liverpool getting to the final might help us when we play them in a few weeks, so I'd like them to win for that. Not sure I want them to win the final and be insufferable, but equally it would really piss off the ManU and City supporters, so it's not all bad.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I don’t understand why so many people offer such obtuse comments when Anfield on European nights is unrivalled by any other in British football with the possible exception of Celtic

Jealousy.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I just hope their involvement in a CL final might help our cause at back end of the season if they have already confirmed 3rd place.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Come on roma. Stuff those theiving, whinging, self pitying, murdererous scum heads

Support the scouse - my arse

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Trouble is it’s two weeks after so they will probably want the game time. Hopefully it won’t matter.

they might want game time but they might not want to pick up an injury in a 'competitive' game, we may have to go for it and need to make it clear how we will do it....

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
they might want game time but they might not want to pick up an injury in a 'competitive' game, we may have to go for it and need to make it clear how we will do it....

know what you mean but I can't see CH sending out a team to kick. I can only imaging CH saying to Shane Duffy in a Sgt Wilson voice "if you wouldn't mind awfully perhaps giving Mo Salah a little nudge"

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If they’re safe in 3rd or 4th, with no chance of second, I don’t think we’ll be facing their full force if they’re in the CL final. So for that reason, I hope they get through.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Exactly the same here....remember it vividly, I was 10.

It's why I always want them to do well. Under the covers with the little orange transistor. Memories of great European nights.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here