Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What about Adnan Januzaj?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Something about him reminds me of Bendtner...

Please. No.

He's one of the few footballers on this planet who I'd crack open a beer and not give a shit as I saw him break both legs, both arms and his neck in a horror-tackle.

I've never seen a footballer rate himself so highly, yet deliver as much as a Yodel van driver on his last day in the job.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Plenty of questions surrounding his attitude and application, on which basis, I'm not sure he'd be a Houghton type player. Did next to nothing at Sunderland - excusable but he had a big opportunity on loan at Dortmund and failed to impress.

Might be worth taking him on loan - can't see Maureen wanting him at Old Trafford, but certainly wouldn't be spunking £8 million on him.
Who's Houghton?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
José Sand is a guy who can do the business for us. Top player, title winner, and in the prime of his career. Will definitely come, will score 15+ goals in the premier league. Currently (back) at Lanus. Wants to move to England.
....... how much commission are you hoping for?!

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I'm obviously going to go against the grain here but I'd take Januzaj in a shot. Considering his age and how much he's been messed around by Man Utd, he's shown his potential is absolutely huge when given a shot. I'd trust Hughton to get the most out of him - and for £8m I don't think we can afford to turn that type of talent down. If he progresses as he could do, there's a £40-50m player in there, and we're getting way above our station if we think we should be dismissing such players so readily.

Stumpy Tim

I'm obviously going to go against the grain here but I'd take Januzaj in a shot. Considering his age and how much he's been messed around by Man Utd, he's shown his potential is absolutely huge when given a shot. I'd trust Hughton to get the most out of him - and for £8m I don't think we can afford to turn that type of talent down. If he progresses as he could do, there's a £40-50m player in there, and we're getting way above our station if we think we should be dismissing such players so readily.

I'm with you on this. Would definitely take him

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Makes sense if Jahanbakhsh leaves in January ?

Not saying this is on the cards but you never know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here