Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Thought this great wanted a crack at the Premier League before retirement .

Attachments

• 1 buf.jpg
    1 buf.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 832

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I also find it hilarious all those people saying " we can't afford so and so as they are on premier league wages..". Well duh! We are in the premier now. We will have to pay premier wages, that is why we get the millions from them to alleviate that!

Ketchy

Steve Fosters Sweat Band
May 19, 2009
Seaford
I use to rate Ruddy highly a few seasons back, thought he was a lot older than he is.
In terms of a upgrade he would certainly be a great addition to the squad and challenge for the No1 jersey.

Wojciech Szecesny desperate to play in the Premier league and has matured some what in Italy, 1 year left on contract £?
Jordan Pickford looks a great young keeper but expected to be worth £20m +
John Ruddy fresh challenge, knows Hughton well, Free
Igor Akinfeev Curveball :O

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
With four years left on his contract with Valencia?

Hmmmm.....

He is on loan at Genk and has barely played for Valencia anyway. No idea if we would be interested but he wouldn't be expensive either in terms of fee or wages, relatively speaking.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
HSV Hamburg actually, will give you a report, playing them Saturday.

The Bundesliga experts in my household suggest TIMO HORN from Koln (23 years old, 6'4")

Or failing that, Jan Sommer from Borussia M

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He's only just over 6' tall - I know size isnt everything (allegedly) but the Premier League is peopled by a lot of big strong physical teams and the danger would be that he'd get bullied too easily.

Shay Given was only 6ft 1 and never had a problem with his size or being bullied.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Begovic will be off from Chelsea, hence Stockdale interest. He could be an option. Reportedly on 80k a week but willing to take a pay cut as he is bored of not playing football. Was linked with 8m move in January, would be slightly cheaper now due to less contract.

Alternatively I'd test MASSIVES resolve for Kieron Westwood

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Begovic will be off from Chelsea, hence Stockdale interest. He could be an option. Reportedly on 80k a week but willing to take a pay cut as he is bored of not playing football. Was linked with 8m move in January, would be slightly cheaper now due to less contract.

Alternatively I'd test MASSIVES resolve for Kieron Westwood
Both good shouts.. another might be Vorm at Spurs.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
He's only just over 6' tall - I know size isnt everything (allegedly) but the Premier League is peopled by a lot of big strong physical teams and the danger would be that he'd get bullied too easily.

I don't think you'd have to worry about him being not physical enough or bullied. Growing up in a nation where Aussie Rules and Rugby are two of the main sports we don't breed our soccer players soft either. Socceroos play a physical style of football themselves.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here