Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest and Rotherham tickets

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I see part of the journey is bus replacement from hove
Anyone know where the engineering works are ??
What's the cheapest people have booked the train tickets for ??

Whole Brighton to Littlehampton closed probably best just to go direct from Brighton

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Only if we come home with the points though!

Well depends on the nature of the game for me. If we come back with nothing but were genuinely beaten by the better team on the day then can't have too many complaints. Factor in the fun that is drinking in Nottingham and it's still a good day. On that count at least.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well depends on the nature of the game for me. If we come back with nothing but were genuinely beaten by the better team on the day then can't have too many complaints. Factor in the fun that is drinking in Nottingham and it's still a good day. On that count at least.

Yes, have to admit, there are some fine watering holes along the Trent and on the canals. Can't quite say the same for Rotherham though!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
5 x Groovy Gang for Nottingham

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
8 Forest ticket secured... seem to be going quite fast if the changes in seating rows are anything to go by.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Always a good away day.
Tickets should sell out pretty quickly unless more tickets are released.Another 1000 is a probability but not sure about more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Was going to wait until the weekend to get a ticket, but they seem to be selling very fast so got one today.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Forest allocation is 2001 and that is final. There will be no more tickets available. Forest do not give any more tickets than this.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Surely we'll get 3k - 4k if theres demand. Why would they be so tight

The Forest fans wanted to reclaim part of the Lower stand behind the goal next to the away fans.
When the current owner took over he granted their wish to create atmosphere.
Prior to this away allocation was the whole lower stand where demand existed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here