Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive Month ahead.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Aren't all games tough?, its going to be tough between now and seasons end whoever we play.

We are going to find out if the squad can hold their nerve and get us over the line.

Yes indeed. It's at this stage of the season where the quality of your opponent matters less than the quality of your character and mental toughness.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hudds (A) 1
Brentford (A) 3
Burton (H) 3
Ipswich (H) 3
Barnsley (A) 1
Reading (H) 3
Newcastle (H) 0

Tough month. I'd take 14.

Couldn't complain about 14 points, but I'd really like those 14 points to include 3 for a really decisive win over Newcastle!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Hudds away.....0 points 1-3
Brentford away....0 points 0-2
Burton home.....3 points 2-0
Ipswich home....3 points 2-0
Barnsley away....1 point 1-1
Reading home.....1 point 2-2
Newcastle home...1 point 1-1
Total ......................9 points.. goals for..9...against...9

Quite a pessimistic prediction but I feel the Reading game could go either way so could Newcastle. So 69 points with 12 games remaining, still a strong position.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Hudds (A) 1
Brentford (A) 3
Burton (H) 3
Ipswich (H) 3
Barnsley (A) 1
Reading (H) 3
Newcastle (H) 0

Tough month. I'd take 14.
I'd love that but I can't help but feel that it's wildly optimistic to think that we can carry on having so few losses, 12 is the most I can allow my pessimistic self to accept, it's comforting that so many of those around us are playing each other.
Aren't all games tough?, its going to be tough between now and seasons end whoever we play.

We are going to find out if the squad can hold their nerve and get us over the line.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Given that three of our opponents are direct rivals for the two promotion spots this is indeed a massive month. I'm not too concerned about our point total for the month but the differential beween ourselves and third to be at least six points. Avoiding defeat against Hudds and Reading even if it means two draws then so be it, I'll take them.

We should be able to get 10 of the 21 points on offer, significantly more than that would be very good indeed.
Likely to be less than that by the time we next play!

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Hudds (A) 1
Brentford (A) 3
Burton (H) 3
Ipswich (H) 3
Barnsley (A) 1
Reading (H) 1
Newcastle (H) 1

Optimistically thinking we can get through the month unbeaten, picking up 13 points. But more importantly, avoiding defeat to Huddersfield, Reading and Newcastle.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
You know what? I'm gonna predict 16. Which is optimistic, but by all means a feasible number, I'm sure most would be happy with anything between 12-14

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm going for 12 which will be OK as I don't think any of the obvious challengers will get more. Gap maintained or maybe widened?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Huddersfield (a) 1
Brentford (a) 1
Burton (h) 3
Ipswich (h) 3
Barnsley (a) 1
Reading (h) 1
Newcastle (h) 1

11 points but importantly unbeaten against our rivals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here