Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the matter with Troy Deenys face?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He has a massive pointy chin, doesn't he?

Hey, isn't it a good job we're all such stunners on here? :lol:

Totally agree the sentiment. Bit uncomfortable with threads like these. But the Vardy and Steptoe comparison. Now that is funny.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Harold.......HAROLD.

you will have to be a certain age to get this joke!

If you said that the Albion had signed Wilfred Brambell most of the younger members would be looking for a free scoring Ghanaian striker !

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
He looks like he's wearing some kind of mask.

Dwight Gayle is also very ugly. And a strange colour, he looks like he has hepatitis.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think the Sun did an ugly eleven once, many years ago. A side that would strike fear into the opposition just from their sheer hideousness, I recall Peter Beardsley and Gordan Cowans being in it, but can't remember the rest.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I think the Sun did an ugly eleven once, many years ago. A side that would strike fear into the opposition just from their sheer hideousness, I recall Peter Beardsley and Gordan Cowans being in it, but can't remember the rest.

Dowie.jpg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
David Moyes in his playing days was no oil painting.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We are all sitting here commenting on how attractive other teams players are! No wonder we have a reputation!
The only way to right this nasty thread is to have one for all the hotties.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What about a thread for the good looking managers?

It has to be said, David Moyes has gone from being fairly ugly as a player, to transforming himself into a sexy hunk as a manager. Would love to know how he does it?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We are all sitting here commenting on how attractive other teams players are! No wonder we have a reputation!

I'd say we're commentating on how unattractive they are, seeing as how we're all so gorgeous.

Deeney has a very large scar on his face from his days as a youthful scallywag, where he got slashed across the cheek by some other no-good with a knife. He was talking about it in interview the other day.

He's been a right div in his time, but it sounds like he's grown up now. He came across as really down to earth in his interview, and not at all the flash footballer type. His idea of a night out seems to be to go to the same old scruffy Birmingham social club that he always went to, rather than larging it around the clubs of the West End like a fair few players.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What about a thread for the good looking managers?

It has to be said, David Moyes has gone from being fairly ugly as a player, to transforming himself into a sexy hunk as a manager. Would love to know how he does it?

I think we can all agree, when it comes to (resting) managers who radiate sheer animal magnetism (and dancing skills), there is only one man worth a mention...hello LADIES :clap2:

pards2%20_nq32lg.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here