cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
its about time I got one right
3-1 to the Albion
although a draw would be very exceptable

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Today will be a stern test of CH's team tactics.

Burnley are strong across the midfield, it's vital we match them in the middle of the park or we'll get overrun. Given our choices, I'm adamant we should opt for extra cover and pick Stephens, Kayal and Crofts in the same team. All are capable of pinching a goal and if we bore the life out of Burnley, then so what?

Make no mistake, this is our toughest game so far this season. If we play a more expansive team, it could get ugly.

Thats where i would go.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We always freeze on live TV - not optimistic about this one, but hope I'm wrong.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Psychologically steeling myself for the loss of our unbeaten status.

If we win I may have to throw off my caution and really, really begin to believe that we are top two contenders.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
its about time I got one right
3-1 to the Albion
although a draw would be very exceptable
[MENTION=4156]glasfryn[/MENTION]'s back!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Already got my seat to watch it at Savannah HH home of Mid Sussex Seagulls on the new large 65 inch screen plus two 55 inch screens don't forget your beer loyalty cards and its 25% off food menu.
On Monday 6.30pm Brighton and Hove Albion are doing a presentation on the Brighton Womens football team and a Q.A session before we surport Sunderland :facepalm:. Curry available .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How good would it be to pull off a shock to equal Madrid and Liverpool yesterday, well we are due to give someone a drubbing :smile:

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Got to be
Stockdake
Uwe
Dunk
Rosenior
Kayal
Croft
Stephens
March
Murphy
Hemed
Only team he can play in my eyes but think he might play Calderon instead of March or Murphy

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Won't we miss Baldocks goals though?
We will miss his tireless running at defenders, creating space, and assisting in goal scoring opportunities.
Plus his decent relationship with Hemed, which sure has created more misses than goals.

If only we could roll the clock back to any of the last 4 seasons, when the team were creating all those chances, AND putting them all away...

...oh hang on a minute.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Do I stay up till 12.30 on a school night and endure the inevitable hellish consequences of working with elementary age kids for 9 hours tomorrow with 5.5 hours sleep and a mild hangover?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here