Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice is back!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
With these tasks do they genuinely make a fully functioning product?? I'd ruddy love a copy of 'The Relationship Guru' for some board game fun on Xmas evening, I've tried ebay and google and can't see any for sale. You'd think if these shops they sold to in the programme had genuine products they'd eye an opportunity to make some cash out of the apprentice and sell them online.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
When the phone rings at 6am and tells them the car will be round in 20 minutes, most are still in bed, so they get up, shower, poo and wee, iron stuff, talk, apply make up, get dressed and eat breakfast, all in 20 minutes, amazing.
It takes me longer just for the poo and wee bit (including checking NSC whilst on the khazi)
Hardly professionals getting ready for a busy couple of days is it.
If it is real which i doubt why dont these so called clever people set their alarms for 5am.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
When the phone rings at 6am and tells them the car will be round in 20 minutes, most are still in bed, so they get up, shower, poo and wee, iron stuff, talk, apply make up, get dressed and eat breakfast, all in 20 minutes, amazing.
It takes me longer just for the poo and wee bit (including checking NSC whilst on the khazi)
If it is real which i doubt why dont these so called clever people set their alarms for 5am.

These guys are high flyers (in thier own minds anyway)

They Poo BEFORE bed

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
That girls hairline still is really causing me issues.

And when she offered exclusivity to the BOROUGH of Westminster for 6 units :lolol:

Clever girl.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
With these tasks do they genuinely make a fully functioning product?? I'd ruddy love a copy of 'The Relationship Guru' for some board game fun on Xmas evening, I've tried ebay and google and can't see any for sale. You'd think if these shops they sold to in the programme had genuine products they'd eye an opportunity to make some cash out of the apprentice and sell them online.

The only apprentice product that I have ever seen is the 'drunken jellies' from a sweet-making task a few years back. These were basically alcohol flavoured sweets for adults, and were (possibly still are) available in Selfridges,

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Say what you like about the Aussie Mark but the way he managed to shifted 60 units of The Relationship Guru for £480 was incredible, AND the way he polished the turd in the presentation meeting was impressive too. He's nailed on for the interview stage but I don't think Sugar will hire him because he too up himself.

For me I fancy he'll hire Roisin, I've thought that from Week 1. Her and Mark are the standout contenders so far.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
That girls hairline still is really causing me issues.

And when she offered exclusivity to the BOROUGH of Westminster for 6 units :lolol:

Clever girl.

In her defence she actually offered exclusivity to the borough of WestminIster. Which shouldn't really have caused them any problems at all.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That Lauren has a bloody weird nose - looks like Miss Piggy.

All about opinions but I think she is the second most attractive woman left. (Just behind Roisin, of course).

3xnpWzf.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

they had 25 minutes this week ....so extra 5 allowed for the toilet

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Say what you like about the Aussie Mark but the way he managed to shifted 60 units of The Relationship Guru for £480 was incredible, AND the way he polished the turd in the presentation meeting was impressive too. He's nailed on for the interview stage but I don't think Sugar will hire him because he too up himself.

For me I fancy he'll hire Roisin, I've thought that from Week 1. Her and Mark are the standout contenders so far.

Fair comment imho

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Oh, and another thing, they have 2 days to complete these tasks, so by the time they have been told what to do, had a meeting to decide who is PM and then come up with the best idea, go to a focus group for some feedback, and go to a company to thrash out the design. This must take at the very least the whole of the first day, yet both games were manufactured and delivered the next morning ready for sale, I don't think that is possible.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I called the delightful Geordie to win after Week 1, and I stand by it. I called Yasmina early on, and was on the money. I've held off predictions again until this series, Katie Bulmer-Cooke will win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here